The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered Sportster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Members Birthdays
Biltwell
Biltwell
NHRS Performance
Figure Machine

RYCA Motors

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th August 2006
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
rshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura aboutrshute4 has a spectacular aura about
Default Weak grandma horn! and people trying to kill me!

I was cruising around this after noon, when some crack whore mom in a mini van on a cell phone smacking her kids in the back Missed me by inches, AS she cut across 2 lanes of traffic on a busy road! so i braked and then proceeded to HONK my puny ASS stock horn at her then abandoned that after i sounded like a puss and flipped her the bird (more manly than that weak horn) with a WTF geasture... i was so tempted to dismount at the light and head butt her window with my helmet!

Then if that wasn't enough some jack off tried to push me into oncoming traffic while i was entering the turn lane to my store he decided he "missed" the entrance and CUT over seeing me at the last second. I parked and took my helmet off and he didn't even try to acknowledge he almost killed me, seeing as how he was standing at his car door on his CELL PHONE! he was probably waiting for an ass whooping i was wanting to give him, but since it was in front of my store, i let is slide... better that then going to jail and loosing my job.

Anyone had any luck with a auto zone/checkers car horn? don't really need one but may decide to change it anyways.