The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
wallylach (63), cob (60), decman (58), djhannu (52), Vaughn, irishhog (45), dangjalopy (41), earthoverdrive (36), edman87k5 (35), 79iron (32), mr_anti_chrome
Energy One Clutches
S&S Cycle
RYCA Motors
Hammer Performance

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th May 2007
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
xtheunknown is on a distinguished roadxtheunknown is on a distinguished roadxtheunknown is on a distinguished roadxtheunknown is on a distinguished roadxtheunknown is on a distinguished road
Default I just don't get women

I just don't get women. I was seeing a woman and we had some dates and I went over to her house a few times for dinner. The last time I was there (just before Christimas) things seemed a bit strained and I wanted to talk to her alone (away from her teenaged daughter) so I asked her if she would walk me to my car. She abrubtly declined, so I said goodbye and left.

I took this as a sign that she wasn't interested in taking the relationship to the next level and did not call her again. I figured that eventually I would see her again and see what was up.

Fast forward to Wednesady when I was out riding and decided to stop by where she works (retail) and say hi. Man, what a mistake. She was really pissed at me! She asked me why I didn't call and I told her. Then she kept saying "So, what's up?" I took this as her inquiring about what was going on in my life, but it was really her asking why I had come to visit her.

Then she let in to me with a "How dare you not call me for 4 months and then come in and think everything is OK." lecture.

I have never had a woman who rejected me romatically be so mad at me if I tried to be friendly with her at a later time.

I'm not really looking for an explanation, I'm just venting.
Old 11th May 2007
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Roadster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
chrome will become famous soon enoughchrome will become famous soon enoughchrome will become famous soon enoughchrome will become famous soon enoughchrome will become famous soon enoughchrome will become famous soon enough

I would say you are better off. Things go both ways, like her arm is broke and can't dial a phone...
Old 11th May 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
jalldredge is on a distinguished roadjalldredge is on a distinguished roadjalldredge is on a distinguished roadjalldredge is on a distinguished roadjalldredge is on a distinguished road

Ahh, you know the deal. She just wanted to be "friends."
Old 11th May 2007
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
bjfoien is on a distinguished roadbjfoien is on a distinguished roadbjfoien is on a distinguished roadbjfoien is on a distinguished roadbjfoien is on a distinguished road

She made her bed.....Consider yourself lucky you got out when you did.
Old 11th May 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Gone...
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: The Beast (M109R)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2006
snowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud of

Sounds like you and Road Chick need to go for a ride together...

***RIP***
--Mr. JIMI
--JOHNNY G
--BryanEOD
Know Thy Hog

Old 11th May 2007
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster 883/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHT
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
lincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura aboutlincoln1975 has a spectacular aura about

RUN LIKE HELL MY FRIEND, maybe she is bi-polar, or just dont know what she wants, haha
progressive10" lowering shocks
custom made flame seat
smoke'n big twins (PRICELESS)
Old 11th May 2007
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Sportster/Buell Model #2: ..oO(in my dreams)
Prebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nicePrebs is just really nice

Ok being a chic. I don't know what her problem is. Why she wouldn't walk you to your car 4 months ago is beyond me. If you didn't get a good vibe from that you had every right not to call her. IF she felt she wanted more she could of called you. Phone rings both ways. her scene in the store where she works was just that a scene. trying to make you look like a dumbass. Don;t sweat it! you don't want to deal with someone like that.

06 883L Black Cherry- C/S slip ons, stage one, BS-Nekid, Progress 412's
Old 11th May 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

I don't get women either.
If I got 1 my wife would kill me.

Besides you are better off - you can ride when you want
Old 11th May 2007
Master Custom Bike Builder

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

Probably best to stay out of any further relationship with her. Sounds shaky at best..... BTW, if you ever actually figure out women --to the point where you begin to understand their meanings and what they actually want; you will be in a very elite group of men numbering less than 10, since the dawn of civilization.
Old 11th May 2007
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough883rnh will become famous soon enough

Dude run for the hills. She has Issues!
Know Thy Hog