The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Mother Road Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Energy One Clutches
Foxcreek Leather
Lickscycles
Motor Stage

Bison Motorsports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th December 2004
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Had a 1200 XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHTP Electra Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
Confused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to allConfused89 is a name known to all

I had the V&H straightshots on my bike. I liked them, but I liked foward controls even better so the pipes had to go. I traded them for a set of SE II mufflers. I had to get rid of the V&H because they were hitting the foward controls. I really want to go back to drag pipes but a lack of funds is preventing that right now.