The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
black pearl (70), SDREDD (53), pig (51), BonRu (49), cbass (41), ssm7530 (39), SxysCowboy (31)
Bison Motorsports
CV Performance
Bison Motorsports
Licks Cycles

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th March 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Softail Deluxe
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLHX Street Glide
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: XL1200N (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Next Up: A $20,000.00 Genetically Engineered Hypoallergenic House Cat

I'm not making this up....

Old 17th March 2012
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Loner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud of

makes my 50 dollars Vans really cheap.
I also got a 20 dollar pair of dickies sneakers I use for work.

Those shoes would pay off my Iron, all my bills, buy all new riding gear,plus a loooong weekend in Las Vegas as for the hookers, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Old 18th March 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
rglbegl has disabled reputation

Savannahs (Serval), Chauceys(???), and Ocicats (Ocilot) are the 3 new wonder breeds.
Its odd that they are in California. Cali has strict laws about pets, so those Savanahs must be an F4 hybrid generation to be legal here. (Wild cat bred with domestic, offspring bred with domestic, that offspring bred with domestic, Then one more generation bred with domestic which can be sold) Where as in Texas, you can own a wild Lion if you want to

Cool part though; they can use a litter box or toilet, they are actually more pack oriented than a normal domestic cat, and they can jump over your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnythebunny View Post
Old 18th March 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
vlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to all

There is a pet shop in Northern Indiana selling em. claims they are friendly but I wouldn't want to piss one off, kinda like a wolf dog hybrid looks like a dog but the wolf comes out sooner or later. I wouldn't have one around little kids
Old 18th March 2012
Senior Bike Builder

funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, I told my wife about them (and she's not a cat person) and she was like "Can we get one in NY?" As soon as I told her how much, she was like...

Know Thy Hog

Old 19th March 2012
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
seagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of lightseagullplayer is a glorious beacon of light

I have a couple of financial rules I have always lived by and so far it has worked out.
At the top of the list:

1) NEVER pay for a cat.

2) Never borrow money or stand in line to buy shoes...
Old 19th March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 ^ NRHS 1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
sameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to beholdsameeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagullplayer View Post
I have a couple of financial rules I have always lived by and so far it has worked out.
At the top of the list:

1) NEVER pay for a cat.

2) Never borrow money or stand in line to buy shoes...
1)NEVER pay for a cat that might eat your kids

2)Never stand in line for shoes you have to mortgage your house for, bring the cat that will eat your kids then you're first in line. So maybe should ignore rule number 1
Old 19th March 2012
Pats fight back Z's dead.

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are missing the point....in a pinch a cat makes a fine meal, well fed cats that is.
Old 19th March 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireeman View Post
....in a pinch a cat makes a fine meal, well fed cats that is.
Old 19th March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: Ducati
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
oldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to alloldboy is a name known to all

And the winner....has 19 bid retractions in the last six months !