The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum RYCA Motors  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > On the Road - Stories, Places to Stay/Eat, Places to get Help
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

On the Road - Stories, Places to Stay/Eat, Places to get Help Tell us about your latest ride or even an old one.

Members Birthdays
Licks Holiday
Licks Holiday
Figure Machine
Sky Smith Insurance

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th June 2012
Epic Eric

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute
Default Willie G's and my 2012 cross country trip

This year I went back to Boulder CO for Wandrur's wedding.

This is at a rest area just outside Pensacola FL, home of the Blue Angles
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The I-10 Bridge in Lake Charles LA
[IMG][/IMG]

Cemetery in Lake Charles
[IMG][/IMG]

Holly Beach (south of Lake Charles)
[IMG][/IMG]

Riding back from the Beach
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Across the parking lot from Waffle House in Lake Charles
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Oklahoma
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Wind Blowing so hard to make this tree to lean like this
[IMG][/IMG]

Storm that made me stay in Limon CO
[IMG][/IMG]

Steve McQueen Made a movie about this guy. It was his second to last movie he made.
[IMG][/IMG]

Where Wandrur was married just be bind the clock face
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

From atop the clock tower
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Buffalo Bill Cody Statue in Oakley KS
[IMG][/IMG]

Sunk in at McDonalds in Augusta KS
[IMG][/IMG]

In Carthage MO
[IMG][/IMG]

Total Trip Mile age
[IMG][/IMG]

Th Route
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 17th June 2012
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool - great pics.,,

What's all the stars in the map?
Old 17th June 2012
Epic Eric

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute07XL1200c has a reputation beyond repute

Places I been
Old 17th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster 1200r
geoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to beholdgeoff 1 is a splendid one to behold

Great pictures,looks like you had a great trip!

2001 XL883, in a hardtail frame.
Old 18th June 2012
Dont know nuthin

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1975
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawasaki KZ650
Other Motorcycle Year: 1977
Rog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant futureRog48 has a brilliant future

Dont feed the troll
Know Thy Hog

Old 18th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1460C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: XLH
Other Motorcycle Year: 1972
sportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, impressive, just got in from Galeton. Having tranny issues so cancelled running South with others and just tried to get home. Going to have to do some searching for some insight. And still need to get to Florida for the wedding.
I.B.A.#26543, Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! ******** Growing old-Mandatory/ Growing up-optional. Men do not quit playing because they get old, they grow old because they quit playing
Old 18th June 2012
"So this is what I am."

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883c<1212
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
chardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant future

Nice pictures Eric! What GPS do you use that marks places been? How did you like that long stretch between salina ks and Denver on hw70? thats a long straight road. I will be taking the same path this coming July 19th, to go up to Vail. Lemon is a flop....I hate that town other than filling up for gas. Well glad you made it back in one piece. And how was Wandrurs hitching?
Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.

Zombie Leg Humpers M.C.
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/group.php?groupid=90
Old 18th June 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XLX
Sportster/Buell Year: 1985
bfgoodmudder will become famous soon enoughbfgoodmudder will become famous soon enoughbfgoodmudder will become famous soon enoughbfgoodmudder will become famous soon enoughbfgoodmudder will become famous soon enoughbfgoodmudder will become famous soon enough

Very cool, some familiar territory there. I know exactly where that statue in Oakley is and I grew up 60 miles West of Smith Center, the "geographical center" lots a straight, flat, n narrows out there.... Oh, and plenty o wind...
Old 18th June 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: 2010 Dyna Superglide
XLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of lightXLBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

very cool pictures! The McDonald's asphalt shot reminds me that I probably need to get around to adding some length to my Nightster's stand since I raised the suspension.
Old 18th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures glad you had a safe trip