The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum DK Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
oldsporty1 (64), BIRD DOG (58), paris15 (56), thesmithiz (56), pajimmyjoe (55), chuckam (51), steve w (45), le_strike (38), Rubicon (32), r3db3ard3d (26)
S&S Cycle
RYCA Motors
Energy One Clutches
Bison Motorsports

S&S Cycle

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
slowfox is on a distinguished roadslowfox is on a distinguished road

Is there any other car besides a mustang haha. Dang 12.9 is quick mine best is 13.8 it just has xpipe jba axle backs jlt cold air and a bama tune it has optional factory 3.55 and some crappy tires lol
Old 13th July 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
MRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to allMRMIKEY32 is a name known to all

sent via flying monkeys
Old 14th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
hmmmm is on a distinguished roadhmmmm is on a distinguished roadhmmmm is on a distinguished roadhmmmm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfox View Post
Is there any other car besides a mustang haha. Dang 12.9 is quick mine best is 13.8 it just has xpipe jba axle backs jlt cold air and a bama tune it has optional factory 3.55 and some crappy tires lol
All I have done is JLT cold air, Steeda underdrive pulleys, Pypes axle back, 3.90 gears, and solid lower control arms. It was also dyno tuned at Evolution Performance. I had drag radials on it for the 12.9 . The 2011 and newer 5.0's run 12.8 stock.
Old 15th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
ralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enoughralphy will become famous soon enough

2008 883R and 1998 TVR Chimaera:

That was taken a year ago, both of them look rather different now...

R
Old 16th July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: cb750ss, KLX300r
gingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to all

Do decent 1/4 mile times dictate what a muscle car is? If so I will post up a pick of my bike with my Sentra.

Old 16th July 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
mexicutioner is on a distinguished roadmexicutioner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard View Post
Do decent 1/4 mile times dictate what a muscle car is? If so I will post up a pick of my bike with my Sentra.
Well I'm not sure how "decent" of a 1/4 mile time a sentra could get on its best day. Lol
Old 16th July 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
grancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to beholdgrancuda is a splendid one to behold

Muscle cars or Pony cars? What about Muscle Trucks?

Old 16th July 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Other Motorcycle Model: cb750ss, KLX300r
gingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to allgingerbeard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post
Well I'm not sure how "decent" of a 1/4 mile time a sentra could get on its best day. Lol

That's why I built it....No one is sure.
Old 17th July 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Other Motorcycle Model: Fairlane 500
Other Motorcycle Year: 1964
SuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to allSuperTed is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
Good to see the Mustangs represented!
Yeah, FoMoCo!
- Oversized pic of my ride & lengthy list of upgrades
Old 17th July 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Bitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of lightBitspitter is a glorious beacon of light

Love that 67 Chevelle. Used to have one of those, until I bought my first house. Then, I had to let the Chevy go.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grancuda View Post
Muscle cars or Pony cars? What about Muscle Trucks?

Know Thy Hog