The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > GENERAL AREA > Other Motorcycle Discussion
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Other Motorcycle Discussion Non-Sportster an non-Buell discussion area

Members Birthdays
cbsportster (67), sjeccles (50), 2011_Nightster (50), reeb (47), Maff (47), jl_rotary (40), UMLsilva (32)
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th December 2017
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883 Iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2017
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl Hugger (sold)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2001
Nibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond repute
Default MV 750 sport America

how about that old lady?

i remember when child some of them around town

The Agusta family, for personal choices of the count, who did not want private pilots to compete against the official team, never wanted to produce super bikes replicas of racing motorcycles...
until the years 70...

have a good one
Old 16th December 2017
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2014
Glamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond reputeGlamazon has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful & expensive. I remember a crowd around one in the early 70s when I went to watch bike sprints at Little Bispham.
Old 16th December 2017
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Other Motorcycle Model: MV Agusta
Other Motorcycle Year: 2006
kiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to beholdkiwicafesporty is a splendid one to behold

I have an 06 910R. They are like "chalk and cheese" when you compare them to HD's.

I bought it when I had a gear box problem with the sporty. Bit Bi-polar I know, but wanted a bit more technology. I'm over that now and prefer the sporty, missus prefers to ride the MV and takes it on the track whenever she get's the chance. Nice bike but high maintainence.

They don't have a throttle they have a trigger and the steering is like a dream.
Old 18th December 2017
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883 Iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2017
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl Hugger (sold)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2001
Nibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond reputeNibelungen has a reputation beyond repute

That 750 s was built in the early seventies
More similar to a muscular Sporty...