The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th August 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Low
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha FZ1
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
whittlebeast has disabled reputation
Default Dynojet Power Vision

Apparently one of the mods moved one of my posts to here and created a new thread.....

The original thread was asking a question regarding some sort of tank mounted tach and I replied "I prefer this one, but that is just me."

I will be getting my PowerVision soon to start playing around with and plan to share my finding as I start homing in on a way to tune our bikes with this cool new product on the market. I want to start the process by getting as close as we can with the software that comes with the PowerVision. Everything I have done so far was with a third party software looking at the data coming off the PowerVision. Let the fun begin...........

Old 4th August 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
iron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittlebeast View Post
I prefer this on, but that is just me.

That thing is cool! Would you mind passing along some info on that device? Thanks!
Old 4th August 2011
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 2009 XL883 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
crazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the rough

^yea, info please!
1997 Pontian Grand Am SE (GAOwnersClub.com)
Old 4th August 2011
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster Custom 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Stg 1, Remus pipes N4's
Nzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura aboutNzhasher has a spectacular aura about

Is that the Power Vision By Dynojet?
Old 4th August 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XL Roadster
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 8830XL
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: XLS Roadster
Other Motorcycle Year: 1980
AeroSport has disabled reputation
Default Power Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzhasher View Post
Is that the Power Vision By Dynojet?
Yes That is The PowerVision by Dynojet. You can check it out by going to the Web site : Flashyourharley.com, or link below

http://www.dynojet.com/PowerVision/

Whittlebeast, Does this mean you have switched tuning systems from TTS Master Tune to the Power Vision?
Old 4th August 2011
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 2009 XL883 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
crazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the rough

Looks pretty sweet! Any see the prrice listed?
Old 5th August 2011

I should have one next week. I will start a new thread when I have more first hand experience. It does have some significant advantages over TTS. A few down sides. Both are far better that anything else out there.

AW
Old 6th August 2011
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Its Black and shiny
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Crosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyeyez View Post
Looks pretty sweet! Any see the prrice listed?
Its $499.00 , I bought one in April.....that's my bike in the picture

I have to give whittlebest all the credit for how the bike runs since he did all the tuning, but I will say that's its the best money I ever spent on my bike.

he tuned the bike using log files that I created with the PV and the transformation was amazing to say the least....
Old 6th August 2011

The list price for the PoverVision is $499 compared to TTS at $425. Powerision plans to have a way to move the unit to a new bike for some price that from what I heard will be quite reasonable.

For anyone that wants to follow along as we learn, here is a link to the free tuning software that Dynojet allows you to download and install onto your computer.

There are some cool videos on this link.

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/powervision.htm

Here is the directions to do what amounts to autotune tha takes advantage of the stock ECU to help you start tuning your bike.

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/PVlogtuner.htm

Have fun tuning

Andy
Sponsored Links
Old 6th August 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200l
onebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond reputeonebrkbstrd has a reputation beyond repute

Tagging this thread. I've been drooling over the Vision since info started being released about it. Haven't popped for one yet.