The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE & BUELL MOTORCYCLE FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION > Product Reviews
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Product Reviews Here is where you can write up your own review of bikes, parts, or accessories.

Please do not post problems in here unless replying to a review. Please post problems with specific parts or accessories in their respective forum topics.

Members Birthdays
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st June 2015
Asgardian

Sportster/Buell Model: 883r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Watkins 27
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterpaul View Post
Yeah, it's all your fault, what were you thinking?
A winters ride and about 2600 miles.
Old 1st June 2015
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200S
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH883
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph Bonneville
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
sportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond reputesportsterdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireeman View Post
A winters ride and about 2600 miles.
You state that as if it is a bad thing!

In 1967 I missed out on a solo M/C ride from McGuire AFB to the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles and I had 30 days leave before going to Clark and then TDY to Udorn, Danang, Tachikawa, with stops in Tainan, Taipei and CCK, as well as Wake Island.

All that was fun, but I am still trying to make up for that missed ride.
Old 1st June 2015
Asgardian

Sportster/Buell Model: 883r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Watkins 27
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterdoc View Post
You state that as if it is a bad thing!

In 1967 I missed out on a solo M/C ride from McGuire AFB to the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles and I had 30 days leave before going to Clark and then TDY to Udorn, Danang, Tachikawa, with stops in Tainan, Taipei and CCK, as well as Wake Island.

All that was fun, but I am still trying to make up for that missed ride.
That would be a pretty impressive ride on a motorcycle.
Old 28th August 2017
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Dingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud ofDingo has much to be proud of

i used haulbikes to ship from phoenix AZ to NH and on delivery day after the driver called me the night before to confirm the delivery he then called me and said sorry I cant deliver today I have a last minute call to pick up a bike in maine and then I cant drive anymore legally so I will be back sometime tomorrow. I missed 2 days of work waiting for this guy and they acted like they couldn't care less
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Buell 1125RR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
petersan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information. My dad was going to ship his motorcycle through Haulbikes, but the cons listed by you made him change his mind. We did a lot of homework and were considering 2-3 good shipping companies and Haulbikes was one among them. While searching reviews on these shipping companies my dad found ours a relevant one. Now at the moment, we are considering to ship our motorcycle through We Will Transport It shipping company. Does anyone over here has any suggestions regarding the above mentioned company.