The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985)
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985) For all those that wanna talk about Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles

Members Birthdays
steve yorke (60), lugster, edman (52), Hudsonator (50), kozman32 (50), R3DN3X (48), gmcsid (47), mitch (42)
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: FLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 61
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLCH Kit Bike
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 60
scottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to allscottfisher is a name known to all
Default Hey Ironheads...Newby from Ontario

Hello Ironheads,

I'm new to this form. I ride a '61 'CH. i've ridden it for better than 20yrs...across many miles. I wrench my own and others (shovels mostly). I have rebuilt mine twice in the 20yrs I've owned it and pull it apart yearly for cleaning and maintenance as it needs it.

I live in rural Ontario...snowed in for now...but, spring is on the way though!!

I recognize many faces here. Mick: it was you link that I followed
Pinion: nice to see you too...
Old 6th February 2011
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1976
RTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of lightRTB508 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum from Upstate New York
Old 6th February 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: ironhead
Sportster/Buell Year: 72
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Sporty
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 05
gunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of lightgunterjaeger is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum from the frozen tundra known as Wyoming
Old 6th February 2011
Rider Of The Iron Steed

Sportster/Buell Year: 1978
IronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond reputeIronMick has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are here. Don't tell anyone, but we Canucks are planning on taking over. So far almost all provinces are on the committee.

Visit Mick's WebSite
[And Check Out My Autobiog]
Old 6th February 2011
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: SXL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Rascal has disabled reputation

to the forum!
Old 6th February 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Year: 1979
Other Motorcycle Model: Heritage Softail
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
Smerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to allSmerch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMick View Post
Glad you are here. Don't tell anyone, but we Canucks are planning on taking over. So far almost all provinces are on the committee.
Even the Newfies?
Old 6th February 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: Moto Guzzi California EV
Other Motorcycle Year: 1998
jharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum from sunny Italy!
Wide Wishbone Girder Front End
Super E Carb w/Forcewinder Air Cleaner
WetDreamz Pipes
Holographic Metal Flake Paint Job
Four Piston Jaybrake Calipers front & back
16" Carlini Apes
Old 6th February 2011
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1972
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHRI
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
Doc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura aboutDoc o has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Iowa.
Old 6th February 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: Ironhead 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1974
Other Motorcycle Model: Ultra Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
fireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud offireman5 has much to be proud of

Goodmorning Scott, and welcome from South Carolina to the greatest forum on the net. You fellas try not to freeze up there eh
Sponsored Links
Old 6th February 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1961
garvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura aboutgarvicad has a spectacular aura about

welcome from snowy New Brunswick