The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > SPORTSTER & BUELL MOTORCYCLE RACING > Sportster Motorcycle Drag Racing
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Drag Racing Discuss drag racing on a Sportster Motorcycle.

Members Birthdays
fhilliard (77), paulmo (73), Beloved (47), Mr. Cro (47), Chopper Duke (39), Danny3nose (37)
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th December 2017
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Cyclone M2
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki SV650
Other Motorcycle Year: 01
gusm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently kicked a victory hammers ass a Kwak 1200 XYZ thingy, and it's a full quarter not no1/8 nonsense.
Old 25th December 2017
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
jcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusm2 View Post
I recently kicked a victory hammers ass a Kwak 1200 XYZ thingy, and it's a full quarter not no1/8 nonsense.

Where’s the slips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25th December 2017
Biker

Still in my tow van, I only reading this to amuse myself, it's 1.30am Xmas day here in the Uk and I'm at work :-(
Old 25th December 2017
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Brianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcro61 View Post
Good luck racing Hayabusas and GSXR1000’s like we do... better hope their bike breaks...

Lol depends on the rider. Cut a light and look. If they’re wheel up you got em hahahaha. The only gsxr1000 I know runs 10.30s all night. Wins a lot of races but there’s a handful on here that could take him heads up!

Old 25th December 2017
Chief Harley Engineer

Brianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud ofBrianharristattoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnss View Post
Thanks for the education on index and bracket racing

What did I just read??

Old 25th December 2017
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
jcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud ofjcro61 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianharristattoo View Post
Lol depends on the rider. Cut a light and look. If they’re wheel up you got em hahahaha. The only gsxr1000 I know runs 10.30s all night. Wins a lot of races but there’s a handful on here that could take him heads up!

Most that we race against have enough in the bag to blow their light, bake a cake and still pass you at 150mph.

If you are at street night with a bunch of jabronis yea sure I beat many heads up too but when you are competing against bikes that run as low as 8.50s in a no bar class... just saying.

Old 25th December 2017
Chief Harley Engineer

Quote:
Most that we race against have enough in the bag to blow their light, bake a cake and still pass you at 150mph.

If you are at street night with a bunch of jabronis yea sure I beat many heads up too but when you are competing against bikes that run as low as 8.50s in a no bar class... just saying.

Lol well yeah there’s no chance there haha. We have a few grudge bikes that go out. Only hope is sling a chain or blow the tire off.

Old 25th December 2017
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Xl
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
madnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond reputemadnss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I’m with you on that. The metrics here are bad fast too. All of my YouTube vids against metrics are jabronis Hahahaha !

I’ve raced heads up on and off in my 4 state area. All fun, if you wanna race heads up all Harley then it’s AMRA. Then it’s talent, checkbook and when do you stop. Nothing wrong with index and et racing!!!!!

O ya, Merry Christmas 🎄 my racing friends!!
Sponsored Links
Old 25th December 2017
Biker

I hope my comments weren't taken out of context, I said I prefer heads up that's all, we now have only 1 full time strip here in the Uk and there are not many other Buells or Harley to run against, I just try to get out of the hole before the other guy, sometimes I win.......sometimes not, but hey that's racing right.?