The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > REGIONAL FORUMS > Europe > United Kingdom
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Members Birthdays
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL Low
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
dan2640 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope the event goes well, sorry I couldn't make it. My buddy had a last minute move and needed help, plus my rear rocker box cover is leaking and my neutral indicator switch or jumper crapped out!
Old 3 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1984
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL 1200
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: BMW R80ST
Other Motorcycle Year: 1984
DEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond reputeDEEP DIVER has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks time for a report. I have had computer issues over the last few weeks so could not get online much. Damm virus stopping me getting online, all sorted now.
The show went well despite the wind the rain. The Saturday night went well in the beer tent. Loads of big hairy bikers in drag , I think it was a club thing. Then some dancing on tables by some nice young ladies. I think if Myles had any more beer he would have been table dancing to.
It was well into the evening when young Myles was chatted up by a lady who was a bit drunk. She asked who we were so Myles told her. And her drunken reply was " And what do the egg- shell forum do". To which we replied that we travel the world looking for rare egg shells which we paint and hide under bush's for children to find. You see what hanging around with Myles and drinking does.
On the day of the show Paul went on a ironhead hunt but they are like hens teeth now, and Myles had his pink t-shirt on. I stayed around the forum area talking with other bikers and checking out some of the club stands. A young couple stopped and the ladies eye sparkled at Pauls ironhead and it turns out they were both xlforum members to. When I did get a walk about I could not walk far as my hip was to painful. I have some pictures which I will sort out and post up later.