The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
41caninek1 (77), InkyDoggy (67), shepsvettes (65), outlw (46), outlaw05 (46), bklyngeezer (45), Skinn (44), theguy35 (39), IronHound (39), 2013iron883 (37), huge_midgit (31)
Main Menu
Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th March 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom *sold*
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: Deluxe
Other Motorcycle Year: 2010
ali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
None of my business but are you current on the payments? If you are they are far less motivated to do anything. If there is a servicing company handling the mortgage that is probably adding to the process too. Mine were through the original lender.
The day I put it for sale was the first day I missed a payment. 4 months behind now.
Old 27th March 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Wreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to all

I wonder if the further you are behind the more motivated they are to seriously look at a deal. At some point the reality of getting the property back has to set in.
Old 28th March 2012
Greasemonkey

ali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to beholdali_squidz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I wonder if the further you are behind the more motivated they are to seriously look at a deal. At some point the reality of getting the property back has to set in.
Not sure but 4 months late is already sheriff's sale time
Old 28th March 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Wreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to allWreck is a name known to all

Even if the sale happens and it goes to the end of the redemption period you know you did the stand up thing to help prevent it.
Old 28th March 2012
Greasemonkey

Quote:
Even if the sale happens and it goes to the end of the redemption period you know you did the stand up thing to help prevent it.
I tried but I feel like crap that its happening and that I'm not paying.
Old 11th April 2012
Greasemonkey

Update: I guess the former owners of my house never got the lien removed from the title. Awesome. Also the hostile coworker finally blew with witnesses. Meeting with hr tomorrow.