The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM®

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum - The XLFORUM® > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
cbsportster (67), sjeccles (50), 2011_Nightster (50), reeb (47), Maff (47), jl_rotary (40), UMLsilva (32)
Main Menu
View Poll Results: Where you a good kid or the kid from hell?
Good 96 28.57%
So So 139 41.37%
Kid from hell 101 30.06%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Sponsored Links

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd July 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883-1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: 600cc CBR
Other Motorcycle Year: 1987
Weo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to allWeo is a name known to all

I don't know...

My father laid down the law. He trusted me, and I tried not to break that trust. It's hard to shock a father that grew up on the south side of Chicago. I did things I was interested in, but I never thought of it as rebellion just because my parents didn't like it. I appreciated the independence they allowed me at a very young age. I did some bad things, but nothing that intentionally would harm anyone physically or mentally.

Sometimes I wonder... I have a lot of friends that have funny stories they can laugh about. Most of my stories, however, involved things like people running around with guns, people getting beat up, falling off balconies, running from the cops, sleeping in strangers cars on the side of the road, etc. I don't really cherish those experiences, but I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.

I never got jollies from defacing things or hurting people. I usually tried to do the opposite. It's funny how sometimes trying to do what's right often makes it harder to stay out of trouble than trying to get into trouble.
Old 3rd July 2007
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883XLH - 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Sportster/Buell Model #2: NRHS Stg 3 Thunderstorm
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2000
raysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really niceraysheen is just really nice

I was in the middle...did very well in school got along excellently with my parents and no problems with the cops.......
....but had a fair amount of hell raiser in me too...just lucky never to have gotten caught. Now I look back on some of the things that I did and can't even imagine how it would go over these days!
Old 3rd July 2007
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N-Traded :(
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Harley Fat Bob
Other Motorcycle Year: 09
el jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really nice

I never got into drugs or crime, but I could be a handful... always fiercely independent. Still am, I guess.
Old 3rd July 2007
Senior Chief Know It All 3rd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
cgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to behold

Never got in a real bad trouble, close close too many times.

Was a greaser in High School and a hell raiser after the Corps.

Worst was a beating with night sticks, and a night in jail for taking a swipe at a renta/park cop < who deserved it >

After 18 shot of schnapps in 15 minutes i am surprised i didnt get dwi'd.

Now at 50 i dont seem to get into trouble anyu more, except the occasional pissing off the wife.

Patriot Guard NY Region 2
SAL SQN 366 Honor Guard Color Guard

Last edited by cgp-1200R; 3rd July 2007 at 20:59..
Old 3rd July 2007
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Tukwila Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Growing up in a neighborhood nicknamed Rat City, it was difficult to be good. I managed to get most of the bad out of me in my mid twenties. I still know how to push buttons and cause a little mischief now and then...
Old 3rd July 2007
Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

I was pretty rebelious until i started college then i calmed down a little. My dad is a cop and I didn't really like to follow rules, any of them from anyone so it made for a tough teenage life. I hope my kids are nothing like i was. I voted so so because i have calmed down quite a bit.
Old 3rd July 2007
Senior Chief Know It All 3rd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
cgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to beholdcgp-1200R is a splendid one to behold

They say Gods ultimate joke is your kids WILL be crazier than you were.

And my dad was a nassau county cop 25 years.

He told me if i ended up in the NC lockup, i had better hope that they dont let him in the cell with me.
Old 3rd July 2007
Biker

Location: New-ark, Delaware (don't want to confuse with New-erk, NJ)
Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawasaki KDX200 Dirt!!!
Other Motorcycle Year: 1991
cfr1970 is on a distinguished roadcfr1970 is on a distinguished road

Had a mix of both growing up. Had times where I was the ideal son (I think), but also had to have someone sign for my release from the cops before too. Seeing some of today's youth, I like to think I was a pretty good kid. Smoked some stuff back in jr high, but was out of that stuff by the time HS rolled around. Work for a pharmaceutical company now, in a position of responsibility, although, there are guidance counsellors who forsaw the future and knew I'd be involved in drugs as an adult!!
Sponsored Links
Old 3rd July 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 Low
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda Rukus scooter x2
Other Motorcycle Year: 05-6
Infidel is on a distinguished roadInfidel is on a distinguished road

Stayed out of jail but some of my actions could have definatly put me there.
Old 3rd July 2007
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh
Sportster/Buell Year: 94
Other Motorcycle Model: FLSTSB Crossbones
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
wabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to beholdwabiker is a splendid one to behold

So-so up until 7th grade..
started drifting to the dark side then the army saved me...
then got married and settled down ...then the divorce..
Started drifting to the darkside again...
Moved to AZ and kept to my own, Demons dont like to play in my Cave and pretty much leave me alone.