The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Motor Stage
Superbrace
S&S Cycle
DK Customs

Fix My Hog

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th January 2011
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 roadster
Sportster/Buell Year: 04
stu Elpaso has disabled reputation

thats why women were born with 2 sets of lips,

so they can piss and moan at the same time!
Old 7th January 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1998 S= Superior Model
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
shotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun46 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't allow people like this in my Life and thats why I got re married
Old 8th March 2011
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 86 Sporty
tauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the roughtauruck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrylady2 View Post
yep....my youngest sister. She's almost 4 years younger than me. There isn't a damn thing I say or do that's right or good for her. She has never had anything good to say about me or to me. Ever since our teen years (back in the early 70's) she has always found ways of mocking me, making fun of me. Between her & my ex-husband, they succeeded in knocking my self esteem right into the sub-basement. It took me almost 15 years to get it back. In 2003, I pulled up my boot straps, put on my big girl panties & climbed out of the hole they put me in. My Sporty went along way in helping me do that.

Now, I see very little of my sister. I don't go out of my way to see her. In the last 5 years I have only seen her on Christmas Eve and when my dad was sick & dying. When mom is gone....I'm done. No more Christmas Eve....no more sister!

I worked long & hard on pulling myself back together after the verbal abuse from both her & my ex. I finally figured out that no one should have to put up with that kind of crap from anyone. Damn!! Now I feel like Stuart Smalley
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!!!"
Good one. Move on, screw em.
Old 8th March 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Gone...
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: The Beast (M109R)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2006
snowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud ofsnowman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun46 View Post

***RIP***
--Mr. JIMI
--JOHNNY G
--BryanEOD
Old 8th March 2011
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH883/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: CX500
Other Motorcycle Year: 84
a45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nicea45junkie is just really nice

sounds like my exwife. and that explains that. rofl
progressive suspension
Know Thy Hog

Old 8th March 2011
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: sporty
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough03anniverserysporty will become famous soon enough

my answer is yep sure dear i will get right on it ,as soon as you finish mowing the lawn , taking out the trash and painting the trim on the house and and and and .
ok not really lol
real answer , what i do is start the bike rev a little higher octive than her voice and nod my head ..
ya not really ,,but there good suggestions ..
ok calmly , confront , communication, express .. now the important part is listen with out objection ,after 15years married we still have good communication, listening is a good virtue not always trying to get just your point or there point across. some people dont like to be wrong ever , believe me im married to one lol .. sometimes walking away is the best answere till both parties are cooled down , speaking with animosity or hate never turn out well for either party .. imo
Old 8th March 2011
Senior Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
philidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nicephilidor1958 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharback View Post
Yeah, my wife.

Ignore it.
What he said, this way I will not get in trouble with my wife.

You have to be smarter than the material object that you are dealing with.
Old 13th March 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph Daytona-husband
Other Motorcycle Year: 2002
ShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura aboutShaneMarie has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun46 View Post
You beat me to that answer!
Old 13th March 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xls roadster rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1979
hasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura about

My Boss!!
Old 13th March 2011
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL DELUXE
Sportster/Buell Year: 1989
Flowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really niceFlowerpunk is just really nice

My Mother-in law
Know Thy Hog