The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Foxcreek Leather  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Hammer Performance
Get Lowered
Energy One Clutches
Hammer Performance

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th August 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1980
DaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura aboutDaBone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrylady2 View Post
yep....my youngest sister. She's almost 4 years younger than me. There isn't a damn thing I say or do that's right or good for her. She has never had anything good to say about me or to me. Ever since our teen years (back in the early 70's) she has always found ways of mocking me, making fun of me. Between her & my ex-husband, they succeeded in knocking my self esteem right into the sub-basement. It took me almost 15 years to get it back. In 2003, I pulled up my boot straps, put on my big girl panties & climbed out of the hole they put me in. My Sporty went along way in helping me do that.

Now, I see very little of my sister. I don't go out of my way to see her. In the last 5 years I have only seen her on Christmas Eve and when my dad was sick & dying. When mom is gone....I'm done. No more Christmas Eve....no more sister!

I worked long & hard on pulling myself back together after the verbal abuse from both her & my ex. I finally figured out that no one should have to put up with that kind of crap from anyone. Damn!! Now I feel like Stuart Smalley
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!!!"
Git'em Girl...
Old 12th August 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200L
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
BKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to beholdBKB is a splendid one to behold

My youngest step-son. At 25 he still has that 14 year-old chip on his shoulder. I just don't waste my breath on him. Or worry about it. He may grow up one day. Or maybe not. His call & his problem. We can talk about every day stuff, but nothing of substance or value. Too bad. He's not a bad kid, just stubborn & too smart for the old man.
Old 13th August 2011
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
myndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura about

Same as most on this one. you guessed it "my wife" I'm just too tired to trade her in.
Old 13th August 2011
outside the box racing

Sportster/Buell Model: Turbo 1350 XLSR
Sportster/Buell Year: 99
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Turbo 1350 XLDS project
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2000
Other Motorcycle Model: 883->1330 dragster
Other Motorcycle Year: 1991
bitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant futurebitpusher has a brilliant future

hmmm.. baby mamma, partner, housemate (all same person).

let it slide and occassionaly try to inject some sanity into the situation but mostly just write it off.

this is my life.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T. S. Eliot

TGB #8
#1999 1350 APS-PBG AMA/USFRA current
Old 14th August 2011
Chief Harley Engineer

myndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura aboutmyndset has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpusher View Post
hmmm.. baby mamma, partner, housemate (all same person).

let it slide and occassionaly try to inject some sanity into the situation but mostly just write it off.

this is my life.
Know Thy Hog

Old 14th August 2011
Chief Harley Engineer

Well said sir, well said.