The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum S&S Cycle  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
spatial.hd, cress (56), tomheck2112 (47), Marks98Sporty (47), hdsportster71 (43), jmhurt (36), Tros (30)
Motor Stage
DK Customs
Dead Creek Cycles
Superbrace

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2007
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Torkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura aboutTorkil has a spectacular aura about

Grats!
my gf said yes to me last weekend
Old 30th October 2007
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: sport C
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
caveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nice
Default 19 days

19 more days

Thats great torkil also if you think it's going to cost 1k in wedding math
it's going to cost 5k

but then again I told her that little boys don't think about thair wedding day
growing up

so she could have what ever she wanted
Old 31st October 2007
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: gone
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Quebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond reputeQuebeker has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

8 years here.
My secret is that I tell Im sorry every morning, just in case.
And I give her my paychecks.
Old 31st October 2007
Master Mechanic

caveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nicecaveplay is just really nice
Default 18 more days

just 18 more days

just 10 more hours till I pick her up at the airport after 5 days away I may have to call in sick rest of the week
Old 31st October 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Tim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enoughTim Opiekun will become famous soon enough

Communication works well...... after a 12 pack. After a case is when I automatically say i'm sorry in the morning like Quebecker said. I just hope she's not an only child! Mine is and is big headed. Then again, she didn't complain when I brought the Nightster home, or tell me to get rid of it after laying it down at 35mph!! She is me, in female form (way bigger boobs though). That works well..... sometimes

Good LUCK!

-0pie
Know Thy Hog

Old 31st October 2007
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawasaki Vulcan 500
Other Motorcycle Year: 1996
nmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud ofnmbillb has much to be proud of

Congrats. Today (Halloween) is our 14th anniversary. Can't imagine life without my bride.
When I carry a gun, I donít do so because Iím looking for a fight, but
because Iím looking to be left alone. - Marko Kloos

XLF Road Help [URL]http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=670716[/URL]

My recent accident [URL]http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?p=4397043#poststop[/URL]
Old 1st November 2007
Master Mechanic

Default new up date

hey it's now 17 days to go
Old 2nd November 2007
Master Mechanic

Default 16 to go

16 more days to go now !!!!
seems like last week i had a year to go to the big day
Old 2nd November 2007
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: Electra Glide Ultra Class
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
Urrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of lightUrrell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveplay View Post
16 more days to go now !!!!
seems like last week i had a year to go to the big day
Best of luck to you both.

I am 39 1/2 years in front of you and have to tell ya it just keeps getting better.
Old 2nd November 2007
Master Mechanic

Default Take a look at my pretty bride to be!!!!

Here is our picture we included in the wedding invites. Did you get your invitation?

Last edited by caveplay; 1st January 2008 at 18:47..
Know Thy Hog