The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum GL Sporster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE & BUELL MOTORCYCLE FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION > Stolen Motorcyle Alert
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Stolen Motorcyle Alert Here you can post info on stolen motorcycles.

Members Birthdays
Gennyred (64), Spatialanomaly (60), ColinB (54), HD1000XL (49), tub531
Sky Smith Insurance
Bison Motorsports
Motor Stage
Lowbrow Customs

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st November 2007
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
bishop109 has disabled reputation

yeah, that's what I'm thinking Fox... I'm checking CL waiting for my exhaust or AC to pop up.
Old 1st November 2007
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
sportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond repute

I am just heart broken for you. That was a good " point things out " job you did. If I happen to see it on the east side of the mountains I will now recognize it in a heartbeat. Sadly, I think the others are right tho.......So sorry.
Old 1st November 2007
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Rat Bastard
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda CL175-Rot'n Bastard
Other Motorcycle Year: 1970
Scooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really niceScooter_Trash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop109 View Post
I'm checking CL waiting for my exhaust or AC to pop up.

That's a good point. Bishop and the police can only do so much. We have so many members on XLF that are always looking in CL or eBay for parts. If they could just keep in mind what some of the parts on the stolen bikes look like, they could contact the owner (not the seller or eBay) to have them attempt to verify the part my belong to them. The owner could then contact his local PD about the possible stolen part being on eBay.
Old 1st November 2007
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
AOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura aboutAOW has a spectacular aura about

Sorry your bike is gone. I'll recognize it if I see it up here in Seattle.
Old 1st November 2007
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
DAB1955 is on a distinguished roadDAB1955 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to here about the loss of your bike. If it's in one piece it should not be hard to notice. The bike is one of a kind and it looks like you put a lot of work into it. I'm sure you notified the police. You should also notify your insurance carrier. It looks like you kept good records of your modifications. You will need that for the insurance claim with the receipts.

By the way where did you get the (aftermarket) nightster front fender and belt guard ? I've been looking for some used ones on e-bay with no luck.

Old 1st November 2007

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200R (totalled
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
PlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant futurePlanB has a brilliant future

I'll keep an eye out down here in Western Oregon!
Old 1st November 2007
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
bishop109 has disabled reputation

DAB, The guys who did my custom paint surprised me with them. He does a lot of color matching work for dealerships, so when he got my bike in he called up his guy and just ordered them up. I was pretty stoked, they look slick.
Old 1st November 2007

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1000
Sportster/Buell Year: 1974
Other Motorcycle Model: Electraglide classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2000
Y2K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrice40 View Post
Damn Sorry to hear that. I am way down on the border with Oregon, but I see anything resembling that I will definitely let you know. I hope you got good ins. cause it probably won't like that when and if you get it back.

Same here,will keep an eye out for parts as well.
Sadly it's likely your bike has already been dismantled and sold as parts.
Old 2nd November 2007
Flag slathered retard

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
The guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the roughThe guy with the 883C is a jewel in the rough

Bummer - that is just down the hill from me.
I'll keep an eye peeled.

The guy with the 883C, from up here in the northwest.
Old 2nd November 2007
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 < 1212 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
phidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nicephidoux is just really nice

I'm in Colorado but will keep my eyes open and tell my family to do the same they tend to notice bikes more since I got mine.
Know Thy Hog