The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Foxcreek Leather  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Get Lowered
Get Lowered
Motor Stage
Bison Motorsports

Lowbrow Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th February 2011
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Softail Deluxe
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLHX Street Glide
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: XL1200N (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default STOP THE PRESSES!!! New speakers for your bike...

As found on eBay...

That's right folks, the system you've all been waiting for!! Speakers in your mirrors. Don't believe me? Read what they're saying:

"Whenever you are on the way to work, waiting somebody, playing at home, outings, etc., the rear-view mirror loudspeaker can always give you great fun."

and...

"Nobody will know where the music is coming from as the speakers are built into the rear view mirrors."

Still don't believe me? See for yourself!

Old 17th February 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 883-1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Hogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant futureHogwylde has a brilliant future

I have a friend (XLF member) who traded in his Sporty for a BMW (ST I think) and when ever he's at a stop light and there are some HD riders next to him, he throws in a CD full of Harley's revving into his CD player and cranks the volume.
Old 17th February 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
dugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura aboutdugkelley has a spectacular aura about

love the idea, not crazy about look
Old 17th February 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Other Motorcycle Model: Dyna Wide Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
Robotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to behold

I don't like how "thick" they are but that's probably for the MP3 player, memory card reader, amp, and all that stuff. If they could move all that stuff to a seperate unit that could be placed somewhere else on the bike I bet they would slim down a lot and I'd love something like that.
"why pay someone to screw something up when you can do it yourself for free?"
Old 17th February 2011
Senior Bike Builder

funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogwylde View Post
I have a friend (XLF member) who traded in his Sporty for a BMW (ST I think) and when ever he's at a stop light and there are some HD riders next to him, he throws in a CD full of Harley's revving into his CD player and cranks the volume.
See, having fun...
Know Thy Hog

Old 17th February 2011
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xls roadster rigid
Sportster/Buell Year: 1979
hasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura abouthasselme0 has a spectacular aura about

IMO they are stupid and look cheap
Old 17th February 2011
Senior Bike Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselme0 View Post
IMO they are stupid and look cheap
... and worse, where's the volume?
Old 17th February 2011
Be annoyed Now;Ask Me How

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL Custom
flskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to behold

unless those speakers are 16ohm/500watt they would never be heard because of my pipes...

"... With Liberty & Justice for All." Must be 18, Void where prohibited, Some restrictions may apply, Not available in all 50 states.

"My intentions are good & earnest & true but under my seat is internal combustion power. Satan is my motor(scooter)"
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Not only are the voices in your head real...they're accurate too!