The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum MOTOSPORT  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
BIKE BUILDER
Figure Machine
Lowbrow Customs
Superbrace.com

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 XL
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
in the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to beholdin the wind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogwylde View Post
i was told once Together Everyone Accomplishes More
my KANSAS KUSTOM HARDTAIL build thread--- http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s...d.php?t=822273
Old 18th June 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R SOLD
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Old Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to all

I wrote that TEAM picture on our white erase board that we put all important info on at work. I even put the "there it is".. Most everyone laughed, but someone obviously didn't like it. It was erased within minutes lol
Old 18th June 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
toe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud of

I don't get it

(TEAM .....)

The Only Y2K dual-set 883C
So Cal
Old 18th June 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
flashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud offlashedwards has much to be proud of

The old saying is "there is no "I" in team". I suppose that it means that there are no standouts or heros.....just team members.

2009 XL1200N Nightster...SE Heavy Breather>SE SP black slip-ons w/modified Cycle Shack baffles>Speedway Instruments MicroTach+>Super Brace>Kriss headlight modulator. Willie G skulls @ gas cap,derby and timer>Misc. black nut and bolt covers>Garage Leathers solo bag>Mustang Vintage 12.5" solo seat>LED taillights>10.75" RK air shocks>G2 Ergonomics Quick Turn throttle>Power Commander V>Giving 10R12 plugs a try.

76 HP X 79 TQ

Ol' Dirtbeard of the Cracked Craniums MC
Old 18th June 2012
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
lucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to behold

There's no I in TEAM, that's why I left.
Know Thy Hog

Old 18th June 2012
Brass Nut

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200V
Sportster/Buell Year: 2013
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883C … long gone
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDB … gone!
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
Folkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond reputeFolkie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought these pictures were supposed to need no explanation?
'The green machine'
Old 18th June 2012
Retired Hasbeen

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FXST Softail Standard
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FLSTF Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 1999
Stairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond repute

I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
iron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to beholdiron9813 is a splendid one to behold

Old 19th June 2012
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL project
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1982
Flame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond reputeFlame__ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron9813 View Post
LOL! I forgot about that sign!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Gamertag, PS4: Bikerdude__
Old 19th June 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C ...traded...
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883...sold...
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: Switchback
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
Francois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant futureFrancois has a brilliant future

2012 XLF Calendar
Know Thy Hog