The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Licks Tanklift  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Get Lowered
CV Performance
Ironworks Magazine
Bison Motorsports

Figure Machine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th July 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
toe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzkit View Post

Finally,

Rideable footwear.......

The Only Y2K dual-set 883C
So Cal
Old 12th July 2012
チェッカー

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L/1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Baphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond reputeBaphomet has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do anything at all.
Old 12th July 2012
Senior Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Softail Deluxe
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLHX Street Glide
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: XL1200N (sold)
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
funnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond reputefunnythebunny has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, that shit is hot!

Old 12th July 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: KLH883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
SkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac72rat View Post
Wow.. Small world, I actually know the guy who did this. My wife's hair dresser, they used to work together years ago. Te was on vacation in orlando and someone hit his car here in KC, he came back to it F'd up and it took them weeks to fix it. He is hilarious!

Last edited by SkullBasher; 12th July 2012 at 14:17.. Reason: correction
Old 12th July 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1971
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 75 xl
Other Motorcycle Model: 96 fxstsb
Other Motorcycle Year: 1966
ac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of lightac72rat is a glorious beacon of light

For sure thats funny,, (and you now the guy) Hate people that take 2 spots makes you want to purposely inflict some damage lol
Know Thy Hog

Old 12th July 2012
Greasemonkey

SkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the roughSkullBasher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
For sure thats funny,, (and you now the guy) Hate people that take 2 spots makes you want to purposely inflict some damage lol
I agree if they are near the front of the parking lot!! I don't see the issue if they are in the back, and there is enough room. I have had my perfect paint job dinged by some that doesn't have enough sense to control his door enough that if I ever own a car with a custom paint job again I will do just that.
Old 12th July 2012
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
Sportster/Buell Model #2: S3T Thunderbolt
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2000
Airbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant futureAirbozo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Used to work with a guy at SUN that took 2-3 spots in a very crowded lot. We used to block him in all the time. He called the company security one day and instead of getting us in trouble, they read him the riot act.
Old 12th July 2012
Greasemonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
Used to work with a guy at SUN that took 2-3 spots in a very crowded lot. We used to block him in all the time. He called the company security one day and instead of getting us in trouble, they read him the riot act.
Sweet!! I have worked with coworkers to block in a multi spot parker that inconsiderately parked in more than on space in a crowded lot. We did inform security before we did it, then we all disappeared just before lunch time. He didn't think it was funny, but he didn't do it any more.
Old 12th July 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL53 Custom now NRHS1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
RIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really niceRIORoosen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullBasher View Post
I agree if they are near the front of the parking lot!! I don't see the issue if they are in the back, and there is enough room. I have had my perfect paint job dinged by some that doesn't have enough sense to control his door enough that if I ever own a car with a custom paint job again I will do just that.
I agree 100%. I take two spots as far away from everyone as I can..or park in a corner spot a foot or two over the edge and again at the very back of the lot. I take pride in my car almost as much as my Sporty and having random soccer moms dinging my doors or out of control shopping carts scratching my paint just ruins my day!

But I would never park like that if there weren't a plethora of spots available.
Old 12th July 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH883+
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Other Motorcycle Model: Harley Davidson FLHTCUI
Other Motorcycle Year: 2000
rwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to allrwrunski is a name known to all

Parked in a spot once far away from everyone else. A lot of good that did me when it became a target for free wheeling shopping carts. The truck was only a week old