The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Members Birthdays
jdhickm (79), Chip (66), Chief4x4 (64), willyobiker (62), CBryant (61), XLCH69 (58), sage (55), VettesRule (52), jerseyjeff (52), TheExecutioner (49), SalTheWop (49), manic_mechanic, pauldmedic16 (40), BluegrassXL (36), Superman
Energy One Clutches
Motor Stage
Figure Machine
Bison Motorsports

RYCA Motors

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th April 2011
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
TinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to beholdTinMan_4L is a splendid one to behold
Default scratches on my gas tank....

SO You go into the garage and see cats all over Your bike,the cover is no longer on it,but on the floor beside it.You think "how the heck did they do that?" while trying to ease on towards them so they dont panic.....WRONG !!!!! They FREAK and scatter clawing thier way to safer havens away from the now raving and screaming madman. Tank took lots of abuse.....soooooooo.. I calmed down,removed the tank, then some sanding and paint,and nice and pretty again
You ask bout the cats??? well they are still around,just not able to get into the garage anymore with thier sneaky ninja like ways HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Today....however....I have new scratches on my tank which are worse than before. I could only smile this timetho......my 19 month old son loves to play with rocks and dirt,climb in my jeep, and sit on my sporty.
Sometime while he was playing on it with mama he had layed over the tank and held on with his tiny little dirty hands.......perfect marks of his tiny hands. Im thinkin clear coat and keeping them
Old 29th April 2011
Pats fight back Z's dead.

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Cats are like Red ants....you can not rehabilitate either.

I suggest a over head 40,000 gpm sprinkler system that is motion tripped, in addition 135 dbs of Wagners " Flight of the Valkyries " should be played at the security trip.

Other than that...use infrared lasers and Zap the little shits.
Old 29th April 2011
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 98
ttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura aboutttopbandit has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireeman View Post
Cats are like Red ants....you can not rehabilitate either.
Old 29th April 2011
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R SOLD
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Old Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to allOld Goat Ninja is a name known to all

Effin cats! Man, lol... I used to have a '94 Jeep and lived in an apartment complex that had a lot of cats running loose. Once summer hit, I had the top off for the whole summer. Cats would ALWAYS sleep in my jeep. Once I hopped in to go to bank. I got to bank. Waited in line. My turn. Pull out my wallet... WTF??? Back of shorts were soaked, I lifted wallet, sniffed... cat piss!!! Grr, fricken cant stand cats
Old 29th April 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200xlc
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
travistheone will become famous soon enoughtravistheone will become famous soon enoughtravistheone will become famous soon enoughtravistheone will become famous soon enoughtravistheone will become famous soon enoughtravistheone will become famous soon enough

cats are pretty easy to take care of with a .22, or if your town prohibits firearms discharge a strong air rifle will do the trick.
Know Thy Hog

Old 29th April 2011
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
CoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of lightCoffeeGrinder is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know if there's much you can do... those ninja cats are tough and fast

Old 29th April 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: xlx61
Sportster/Buell Year: 85
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl1200r
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: yamaha vstar 650 custom
Other Motorcycle Year: 00
mycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to allmycle1000 is a name known to all

cats in the garage should get flying lessons!
Old 29th April 2011
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
grampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to all

Robotech can show you how to get rid of cats.

[IMG]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/grampadac/DCP_0702.jpg[/IMG]
Old 29th April 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: SX 250
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1975
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph America
Other Motorcycle Year: 2002
Tin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud ofTin Man 2 has much to be proud of

I think you guys are over reacting, A little pussy never hurt anybody!!
Old 29th April 2011
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250
Sportster/Buell Year: '02
Phillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant future

Cats just hate sportsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starleak View Post
Effin cats! Man, lol... I used to have a '94 Jeep and lived in an apartment complex that had a lot of cats running loose. Once summer hit, I had the top off for the whole summer. Cats would ALWAYS sleep in my jeep. Once I hopped in to go to bank. I got to bank. Waited in line. My turn. Pull out my wallet... WTF??? Back of shorts were soaked, I lifted wallet, sniffed... cat piss!!! Grr, fricken cant stand cats
I'm sorry but this is freaking hilarious