The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum MOTOSPORT  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
nate74, daPainta (63), BobboJama (61), whoopeekat (60), steelbreeze (58), Rio (53), paragon (50), miztacrabbypants (45), Truck (40)
Ironworks Magazine
Burly
883 Sportster
DK Customs

S&S Cycle

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Kantellyou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sick Bike

hello everyone!

I am inlove with the bike below:

can anyone tell me any info on this bike?
ie: is the front lowered or is just the rake? how much rake?
is the rear stretched/lowered?

i own a 2010 883 Iron and im trying to get my bike to look as close to this one as possible.

if you have any idea on the mods done to this bike please let me know.

it looks like a 3-4 dregree rake to me with a drag bar, the rear looks stretched (i say that because of the rear swing arm looks different), the rear looks lowered but hard to tell since its also a different rear shock.

again any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Old 2nd May 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Ironhead
Sportster/Buell Year: 1970
1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough1970hardtail will become famous soon enough

From what I can see right off, fender mounted to swingarm, relocated shock mount to rear, chain conversion, possible slight swingarm extension, fork tubes lowered in triples, changed bars, relocated electronics from under seat to somewhere else, small seat.
Old 2nd May 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Feathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really niceFeathers_bangor is just really nice

Looks like a non standard front fender, indicators front and back relocated and changed to smaller ones.

IMO that bikes also screaming for the coil being moved, depends on the bike whether I like it done or not but on that one it'd look cool methinks
Old 2nd May 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Nicktater is on a distinguished roadNicktater is on a distinguished road

Looks like a wide tire conversion on the rear, hence the chain, and the rear tire sidewalls look a little fatter. Looks good.
Old 2nd May 2011
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
BluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to beholdBluBeaSSt is a splendid one to behold

Yeah thats a pretty good looking bike!
Know Thy Hog

Old 2nd May 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Schreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura aboutSchreff has a spectacular aura about

Seegercycle.com makes a 5 degree kit for all sportsters.... Im getting one for my nightster.