The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum NRHS PERFORMANCE 1  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Members Birthdays
jdhickm (79), Chip (66), Chief4x4 (64), willyobiker (62), CBryant (61), XLCH69 (58), sage (55), VettesRule (52), jerseyjeff (52), TheExecutioner (49), SalTheWop (49), manic_mechanic, pauldmedic16 (40), BluegrassXL (36), Superman
Bison Motorsports
Energy One Clutches
Motor Stage
Figure Machine

Motor Stage

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th June 2011
"So this is what I am."

Sportster/Buell Model: xl 883c<1212
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
chardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant future
Default A bike for Shotgun46

First a link http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s...842243&page=40
next is we need your help!!!!!!! please do what you can!!! this project is a year in the making, and we are so close to getting Ken a bike. I have seen some amazing thing on this forum so lets make another one happen. Please PM brad if you can donate to this thread. there will be a posted total as donations are given. There have been a lot of interest in this project and we are so close to it coming to fruition, Thank You!
Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.

Zombie Leg Humpers M.C.
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/group.php?groupid=90
Old 13th June 2011
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

Link subscribed, and can donate 100 dollars.
Old 13th June 2011
Dazed and Confused

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
llsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to beholdllsmketr is a splendid one to behold

I can figure somethin out, just PM me info on where to send the dough!!

Whats worse than not knowing: thinking you know!
Old 13th June 2011
"So this is what I am."

chardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant futurechardhin has a brilliant future

great Shelle! Exactly how were gonna get were we need to be!
Old 13th June 2011
Pats fight back Z's dead.

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Kid has to eat...but any parts that are needed that i have are yours.

Old 13th June 2011
"So this is what I am."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireeman View Post
Kid has to eat...but any parts that are needed that i have are yours.
just the front wheel to the rear will work! Jk! As we get a bike we will make a thread on donation parts. Thanks Iree!
Old 13th June 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda XR250r
Other Motorcycle Year: 90
floorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to think I will throw some in sometime soon, but I have been pretty hard on my saving lately.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
Old 13th June 2011
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

Parts, mechanical labor, helping out in searching craigslist for a good deal, etc, is all a great help. Plus it makes ya feel good.

if we find a more modern Sportster, I also can donate a chain guard, footpegs, license plate bracket, stock exhaust with crossover tube and mufflers, etc........
Old 13th June 2011
"So this is what I am."

thanks floorit! However and whatever you do will help!
Old 13th June 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: Honda XR250r
Other Motorcycle Year: 90
floorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to beholdfloorit is a splendid one to behold

Just so long as this doesn't turn out like the Batpappy/batbike deal. My wife liked to shot me for donating to that, and he left the forum shortly thereafter, never to be heard from agian, AFAIK.
Know Thy Hog