The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
go2fast (61), SixMilesFromHell (56), thespis (56), julian (52), chopperdave (50), shawn4057 (42), KC_Sporty_Gal (40), david04883 (32)
DK Customs
S&S Cycle
Lickscycles
Dead Creek Cycles

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd August 2011
Banned

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
AsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond reputeAsSeenOnTV has a reputation beyond repute

And I was just stereo-typin' like some here do.
Old 3rd August 2011
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
darkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to alldarkdesign is a name known to all

never tried the whole ' blame the house for your mistakes' thing, but knowing my luck, if i did, i'd be certain to find a stud or nog.
Old 3rd August 2011
Super Moderacer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLRR
Sportster/Buell Year: 91
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH1100
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 80
racerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant futureracerwill has a brilliant future
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by xena View Post
Her porcelain sink is probably precious
to her like your Sportster is to you so how bout
if she dropped a wrench on your gas
tank and put a little dent in it?
Get her the new kitchen and put this in the past.
oh come on Michele even I'm not buying that and I believe everything you say.......

any woman (or man) that's loves their kitchen sink as much as anybody loving a motorcycle really needs to put some shoes on and get out of the kitchen..... there's a big bright world out there with a life in it for everybody and your kitchen sink won't take you there..... but your motorcycle will.....

I'm just sayin'

Ww

Blue Locktite..... I put that sh*t on everything.....

"never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence"

"All The Way"
Old 3rd August 2011
Devoted Life Behind Barz

Sportster/Buell Model: Highly modified 1200 c
Sportster/Buell Year: 01
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHX H-D Street glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
xllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerwill View Post
oh come on Michele even I'm not buying that and I believe everything you say.......

any woman (or man) that's loves their kitchen sink as much as anybody loving a motorcycle really needs to put some shoes on and get out of the kitchen..... there's a big bright world out there with a life in it for everybody and your kitchen sink won't take you there..... but your motorcycle will.....

I'm just sayin'

Ww

you'll never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist' office

Last edited by xllent01; 3rd August 2011 at 02:20..
Old 3rd August 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
XLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tell her your sorry and reach over and grab your balls from outta her purse..
They were the first things I checked when I woke up this morning. Thankfully, she prefers them in the factory location.

Quote:
Dude..... it was providence, never let a catastrophe go unused, now's your chance, tell her you'll pack your stuff and go........... and when she nods thinking she's got you by the balls........ haul ass and don't look back. So........ what kind of cookies were they?
I've already done that a few times. It doesn't do much good, sooner or later, you just end up in a different dog house.

Fig Newtons.

Quote:
Look... you're already in the dog house. I think you should go out and buy another motorcycle.
Oh, I already have a secret plan to steal the kitchen remodel money and buy a new bike. Don't tell her.

Quote:
Her porcelain sink is probably precious
to her like your Sportster is to you so how bout
if she dropped a wrench on your gas
tank and put a little dent in it?
Get her the new kitchen and put this in the past.
Come on, fess up. How would you feel if she dropped the cookie jar on your bike and broke a light and scratched the gas tank?

Quote:
I suggest breaking the rest of the darn cookie jar for ruing your sink. She will know how upset you are about the jar breaking the sink that you can transfer her irritation to the Jar. That is what women do when they screw up. Always blame whatever it is and take credit for nothing. Women respect that because they are so used to using that line of logic.
I have no idea what that means.

Quote:
Or you could just punch a hole in the wall for being upset about breaking the sink and jar, because men always do stuff like that!
Dumb idea. Then I'd have to patch the wall and remodel the whole room. You must hang out with some emotionally crippled, hard core dudes with bloody knuckles.

Flowers are working good so far. I got them at Home Depot on the way home from work. I also picked some porcelain repair paint, a replacement for the door matt I accidentally chewed up with the lawn mower last week, bought a part to fix the bathroom towel bar I pulled out of the wall last month, accidentally of course, and fixed the shelf in the refrigerator that has been broke for about a year.

Life is good again. I can tune her just as good as suspension and carbs.
Ricor test rider for IAS Shocks, Intiminators and Vibranators. Works Dual Rate fork springs, fork brace, Avon Venom X tires, loosen drive belt, and set frame rails level to floor. Read the "7 Pages of Suspension" thread in the Suspension Sticky Index to learn how to fix your suspension.

Last edited by XLXR; 3rd August 2011 at 05:50..
Know Thy Hog

Old 3rd August 2011
Devoted Life Behind Barz

Sportster/Buell Model: Highly modified 1200 c
Sportster/Buell Year: 01
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHX H-D Street glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
xllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond reputexllent01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLXR View Post
They were the first things I checked when I woke up this morning. Thankfully, she prefers them in the factory location.

Thats not the story I'm getting...sounds like they stay stored and hid in the top draw somewhere, way outta your reach..
Old 3rd August 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
XLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud ofXLXR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thats not the story I'm getting...sounds like they stay stored and hid in the top draw somewhere, way outta your reach..
Nope, no drawers. I assure you, I can reach down and scratch them anytime I need to.
Old 3rd August 2011
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 2012
scottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant futurescottsxl1200 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLXR View Post
Flowers are working good so far. I got them at Home Depot on the way home from work. I also picked some porcelain repair paint, a replacement for the door matt I accidentally chewed up with the lawn mower last week, bought a part to fix the bathroom towel bar I pulled out of the wall last month, accidentally of course, and fixed the shelf in the refrigerator that has been broke for about a year.

Seems to me with everything you've broke, the cookie jar lid might be her fault for letting you near it! And I liked the idea of punching a hole in the wall after it happened, she might have been too afraid to be upset with you afterwards.