The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Motor Stage  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Zanzibar, stvmike (60), Leroywulf (56), Erik (53), SoCal Harley (48), drew96 (36), Reverend_d (34)
Foxcreek Leather
Motor Stage
RYCA Motors
DK Customs

S&S Cycle

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xls roadster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1982
nikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of lightnikki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermonter View Post
I posted this up in the Human Relationships forum, but since I spend 99% of my time on this website in this forum I wanted to post in here as well.

My wife went into labor Thursday the 22nd at around 2pm, and then finally on Saturday September 24th at 7:45pm she gave birth to our daughter Ruby James Fraser. I can not even begin to explain how I felt at that moment. I stayed with both of them in the hospital until I had to go to work Monday morning, but was very happy to pick them up from the hospital and drive them home Monday night. Monday night was a rough one (no sleep for ether of us) but last night was a breeze, and I hope a sign of many good nights to come.

Here is a pic of here at 12 hours old, she is 6lbs 7oz.

Congrats. Nikki
Old 28th September 2011
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200L Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to beholdSabrina is a splendid one to behold

Congrats what a pretty princess !
Old 28th September 2011
an obsession handed down

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
rubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant futurerubyred has a brilliant future

Congrats her arriving!

Taxes are paid!

...Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right...~Robert Hunter/Jerry Garcia
Old 28th September 2011
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
vlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to all

Congrads I have 4 daughters
Old 28th September 2011
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1100
Sportster/Buell Year: 1985
Other Motorcycle Model: cbr 929 honda shadow
zero937 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats man hope she turns out how you want her to be lol ur loving child

Old 28th September 2011
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Pony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the roughPony7up is a jewel in the rough

Congrats !! they grow up fast..Enjoy
Old 28th September 2011
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
bobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura aboutbobpilot has a spectacular aura about

God bless and all good things to come for you and your family.
'07 XL1200R Stage 1 with Arlen Ness Big Sucker and and Wyatt Gatling slash down mufflers, H-D ECU download and SERF. Progressive springs with 7 wt.oil and 13.5" Progressive shocks with heavy duty springs, and V-Twin fork brace.
Old 28th September 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 3rd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
cgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to allcgp-1200R is a name known to all

AWESOME !!!!!! kudos to all, and a happy health life to your family

Patriot Guard NY Region 2
SAL SQN 366 Honor Guard Color Guard
Old 28th September 2011
Retired Hasbeen

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Other Motorcycle Model: FLSTF Fatboy
Other Motorcycle Year: 1999
Stairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond reputeStairman has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, they grow like weeds.
Old 28th September 2011
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1969
Other Motorcycle Model: Velo-Norton-Trident
DonW is an unknown quantity at this point

She's Beautiful!
Know Thy Hog