The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Zipper's Performance  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Biltwell
Motor Stage
Fix My Hog
Motor Stage

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th October 2011
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Other Motorcycle Model: Springer Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
srrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god bro, it's a good thing your not back here I would have to smack the crap out of you then introduce to this hot russian Chick I work with, she is a total babe, with Blonde hair and blue eyes and would twist you into knots! but NOOOO your down in sin city crying like a baby .
Get over yourself ! I know you better than that. Now go pick up some hot Mama(with out kids) and go right down to where she is showing her butt and make her wish she had never looked away and when she comes a calling and she will send her packing.
Ol' Cowboy Stephen of the Death Cats MC
Old 19th October 2011
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
PiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenralph View Post
You need to live your life and not worry if you run into her. I would never let anyone steel my joy or life. She may need the attention because of the things that happened before you met and one day she will either get over it or not. It is easy money and she may need it. Who knows, you probably figured out using the word stripperish to a girlfriend is not a good idea. There are lots of great women out there and one will be right for you. This is not meant to be and be glad that you did not have more invested in it.
lol
Old 19th October 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Xlh
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 77
dr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud ofdr.feltersnatch has much to be proud of

What you need to do is go bag 5 or 6burnt new pieces of tail and it will all be better. Seriously bro your better off it sounds like she has some issues and baggage and you don't need that.
Old 19th October 2011
Poser Extraordinaire

Sportster/Buell Model: 883R Stage 0.5
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Cushman Lowrider
Other Motorcycle Model: Briggs & Stratton Chopper
Sleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond reputeSleeper has a reputation beyond repute

She's just another hose bag wrapped in a pretty package, move on dude.
Old 20th October 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Chopster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell XB1200STT
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
goinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of lightgoinsideways136 is a glorious beacon of light

More detail. Drunk and feeling sad. Lame i know.

Details...
So i had been single for a couple years and with movin to vegas i def wantes to stay single. So over the last year and half i half i have had the time of my life. Been riding, road tripping, partying like a rockstar, and living awesome. Never had the feeling of needing anyone or ever being lonely. Well i meet this rad beautiful woman. Shes into bikes, snowboarding, and most things im into. She is also drop dead gorgeous. Well we date for awhile and i am a little skeptical because i know how vegas woman are. Well she eas recently devorced and has a 1 year old. Well for some reason this never bothered me. I never met a woman who made me feel so amazing when i was with her. But thing is i noticed something i wasnt a fan of. Every thursday at my local bar they did a bikini contest. Well my girlfriends roomootes who also are recently divorced and who go out 4 to 5 times a week convinced her to do the contest. She got third and i was totally cool with it. I was proud that i had a super hot chill girlfriend. Well the problem that became of this is now she would do the contest every week. There was a cash prize. I didnt mind the first few times but after awhile it started to really bother me. I work a ton of hours and my schedule had finally matxhed up to hers and she incited me to go out with her and her roomates. Well right before we went out her roomate approached me and said this," when we are there we want you to act like you are not with her so she can flirt with the locals and get more votes to win". Well i wasnt sure how to handle this so i played along and went with them. At the bar i was completely ignored while they were dressed in bikinis flirting with all the local dudes. I had never felt so bad in my life. Later on i confront her about the situation an she gets mad at me and sai they were just having fun. To me it was a horrible experience seeing a chick i really like flirt with dudes alnost naked to win money. Well we get past this experience but she continued to do the contest every week. During these times i wouldnt go out because it kinda hurt to see my girl act like im not there. Anyways time foes on an i tell her straight up that it was bothering me. I told her that taking her clothes off for money in bars every week was stripperish. She then broke up with me. Been two weeks and i still cant stop thinking about her and i cant go to my local bars because she is there with another dude. I wish i could just be ok and not think about it. I am sorry for ventin and writing so much but im still a wreck and i deel i can trust the people here... Thanks.

Vegas Crew Devils Playground
Know Thy Hog

Old 20th October 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice66impala is just really nice

Just think of all the child support your saving. Her ex is paying it and she is acting like a scum bag. You got to ride it for a while and didnt have to pay long term, you the man.

Maybe you could get 5 or 6 mexicans with business cards, have them stand on the main drag there and snap their fingers, drum up some additional business for her.
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"][FONT="Arial"][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Fixedsys"][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]2004 883 custom, softail heritage handlebars, spoked dyna rear wheel, 1200c stock rear pulley, softail deluxe rear lights, dyna 10row oil cooler, shovelhead hard saddlebags with roadking air shocks. A few splashes of bling here and there.

My Gallery: [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][URL="http://xlforum.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2447"]http://xlforum.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2447[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
Old 20th October 2011
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
POUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the roughPOUNDS is a jewel in the rough

Bang one of her roommates!!! You will feel better.
Old 20th October 2011
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Anaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of lightAnaxios is a glorious beacon of light

Listen to the Forum. She's a whore. You've had your fun. Quit being a 'goingsideways', dude. Go forward, Soldier (or Airman, I don't know what you are), and find someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POUNDS View Post
Bang one of her roommates!!! You will feel better.

Last edited by Anaxios; 20th October 2011 at 17:41.. Reason: US servicemen pronouns should be capitalized.
Old 20th October 2011
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
PiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud ofPiousDevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxios View Post
Listen to the Forum. She's a whore. You've had your fun. Quit being a 'goingsideways', dude. Go forward, soldier (or airman, I don't know what you are), and find someone else.

Old 20th October 2011
Freedom Lover

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
WinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud ofWinterWheel has much to be proud of

It was nice while it lasted. Now, move on. You'll hook up with someone again. It may work out...or not. This is just a chapter in your life. We all write our own book.
Whether you believe in deity or destiny, there is a purpose for the roads we travel.
Know Thy Hog