The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lowbrow Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Biltwell
Lowbrow Customs
Don's Cyclewear
Superbrace

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th October 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Teehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant futureTeehaml has a brilliant future

In the words of Bob Seger... "Turn The Page" and move on. Get over it. It's bad enough you already ride a girls bike...
Old 20th October 2011
Assistant Administrator

Sportster/Buell Model: 1212 conversion/497 cams
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
xena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond reputexena has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you feel safe and know you can come
here and vent. While I do think some of the comments here
are a little overboard (she's a "whore" and she "flipped out"?)

Judging from what you've told us I think you
are better off losing her now instead of later.
The pretend you're not with
her crap really hits close to home for me.
I find it childish - not fun or amusing.
I understand you are feeling sad and probably
would walk on hot coals to get her back but
she doesn't sound worthy of your affection.
Get your life back and move on.
A real woman who really cared about you
would not have been doing any of that crap.
Take another road trip! I love your trip stories
and pictures. Oh and I wouldn't "bang her roomies".
That will just keep the saga going. I'm sure you're
not the only guy around the bars who has been
messed over by her. Chin up. Better days ahead.

XLF Rules/Guidelines

XLF Guidelines II
*¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•--->Xena
1212 Conversion 10:1 CR
SE 497 Cams
Python 3 Slip ons
TC88A running Xena's Black Panther Map

My 1212 Conversion Thread
XL Forum Members Map

Old 20th October 2011
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

Hypothetically. lets say you two hook back up. fall deeper in love. then after a while, kid #2 comes along. Now you are head over heels for this baby. cuz you will be. The older kid is nice but a pain in the ass.So you argue a lil about who's right/wrong with the raising of him/her. Your old lady is still a lil squirly about responsibility and commitment. but she is restraining it to make it work. She still likes the attention but is being more modest out of loyalty to you...... remember you are now totally in love with her and your new kid. Oh ya there is postpartum to deal with. and her vanity, trying to get her body back after kid two.She has a few emotional melt downs.Are you going to be able to handle the direction she turns when she is in the ."I don't give a F*#@! right now. Cuz she WILL turn to old habits in these moments. DUDE she is NOT the wifey type. she'll snap and leave you in peaces. I would calm the freak down. realize the life you are leading is like a flash in the pan. have your fun. get over it cuz it can't last and give you what you really want deep down. start building habits and likes that support your end result goals. start thinking about personality trait's you want in a woman. be realistic. a hot partier that doesn't want to be committed is a BBAAADDD idea. a woman who knows how to focus on HER man and is nurturing above her wants.Is what you need. That's just my opinion take it or leave it. good luck . matters of the heart are hard to think through.
Old 20th October 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 94 HP XL1200C sold :(
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Yamaha Raider
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha FZ1
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
Terp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to behold

I definitely recommend hooking up with a roommate. Just don't get emotionally involved. HIHIH.

**RIP MR. JIMI & JOHNNY G**
Old 20th October 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: Moto Guzzi California EV
Other Motorcycle Year: 1998
jharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond reputejharback has a reputation beyond repute

Grow up and move on!

Jim in Italy
'93 1200
4"Extended Jaybrake Forward Controls
58mm Inverted Wide Glide Front End
Super E Carb w/Forcewinder Air Cleaner
WetDreamz Pipes
Holographic Metal Flake Paint Job
Six Piston Jaybrake Calipers
16" Carlini Apes
Know Thy Hog

Old 20th October 2011
Turbo Mafia

Sportster/Buell Model: Turbo Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Crosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant futureCrosshairs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinsideways136 View Post
Well right before we went out her roomate approached me and said this," when we are there we want you to act like you are not with her so she can flirt with the locals and get more votes to win".

Yeah, that would of been the end for me right there......go out and find a real woman...life's too short to play with mental cases ...and make no mistake, they all sound like mental cases.

plus what the hell are you listening to her roommate for???....ask the girl herself if that's how she wants it to be.....what is she 12 and has her roommate doing her bidding for her?

I'm so glad I don't deal with this drama anymore.....
Old 20th October 2011
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: White Hot Denim XR1200X
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
KevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud ofKevinJ has much to be proud of

If my girl would tell me to not act as a couple so she can flirt with other men, I would throw her out immediately.

Get over it and get another one. There are plenty nice women out there.
Old 20th October 2011
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
JoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really niceJoeFriday77 is just really nice

Principles and standards come with a price sometimes. If she did not have the same core values you seek, be glad you found out now rather than later. While not equating her to a pig my any means, the saying that if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig comes to mind. Despite the 'wrapper' around a person, if the core is rotting, they will eventually collapse until they decide to fix what is broken.
Old 20th October 2011
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 94 HP XL1200C sold :(
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Yamaha Raider
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
Other Motorcycle Model: Yamaha FZ1
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
Terp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to beholdTerp84Alum is a splendid one to behold

...not to mention the fact that her ex probably bolted on her.
Old 20th October 2011
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph Bonneville
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
vlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to allvlmuke is a name known to all

I would tend to agree with everyone here it sounds like she fell into her friends peer pressure and now she is basking in her 15 minutes of fame you could try talking to her to see what her motive is maybe she making a few easy bucks doing this, but truthfully when her friends told you to not act like you are with her, I would hit the road, its a shame she listened to her friends, my wife listened to her friends in high school, nothing like you are experiencing, but still she did she spent many years regretting that decision, we got back together a few years ago and now happily married.
but truthfully my situation is a rare thing
Like someone else suggested find someone else and show up with her at the bikini contest that is a nice form of revenge
Know Thy Hog