The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Licks Tanklift  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

EFI Sportster Motorcycle Talk (2007 and up) For 2007 and above Sportsters

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
Motor Stage
Motor Stage
Motor Stage
Bison Motorsports

Superbrace

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd August 2012
Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X "48"
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Hutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of lightHutch08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryphoenix View Post

I added this sissybar, HD passenger pillion and passenger pegs. I'll get more shots from another angle. Sissybar is real nice.
Is thay sissy from a guy off of ebay?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk
Old 2nd August 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Turbo XL Sidecar
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
JasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud ofJasonSarratt has much to be proud of

Today I worked on some more tuning on the Nightster till gas got low and afternoon temps were to high... Then worked on the sidecar chassis the rest a the day...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 2nd August 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
oldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of lightoldghost69 is a glorious beacon of light

I rode mine to Mt Rainier National Park over a hundred miles.

Old 2nd August 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
Sportster/Buell Model #2: FLD Switchback
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2012
Other Motorcycle Year: 1979
CrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to beholdCrazyQuady is a splendid one to behold

Stared at it while my wife rode around the parking lot.

Old 2nd August 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200V "72"
Other Motorcycle Model: CB750
Other Motorcycle Year: 1978
Angryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really niceAngryphoenix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch08 View Post
Is thay sissy from a guy off of ebay?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk
Yup. They were nice to work with. I got this model and had them make it chrome/polished.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2004-201...r#ht_767wt_952

Old 4th August 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 09
greenbud is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

put progressive springs and 15wt fork oil,in the front of my 09 iron,holly *hit what a diffence!
Old 5th August 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 09
nitehawk73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Installed a fuelpak (what a pain in the a$$ that was) that I picked up for $100 used. Works awesome. Also installed an H-D detachable solo rack that I picked up on craigslist for $65. Had to buy the docking hardware, but still a killer deal. All in all, $200 well spent.

Got a pair of x14ieds if any one is interested. $65 shipped
Old 8th August 2012
Chief Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 2009 XL883 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
crazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the roughcrazyeyez is a jewel in the rough

actually had to leave my bike at work and hitch a ride home... what was a few scattered showers balloned into heavy rain allllll afternoon (still raining...). guess i really should put the ham can back on... cant really ride it with a soaked, water logged filter..... *sigh* guess i'll be taking the car to work tomorow with the trailer in the trunk to bring the bike home....
1997 Pontian Grand Am SE (GAOwnersClub.com)
Old 9th August 2012
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 superlow
Other Motorcycle Model: dyna wide glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
tree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to alltree is a name known to all

installed a stereo
Old 9th August 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
EaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the roughEaZ8 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree View Post
installed a stereo
pics please?
i was thinking about finding a mini speaker and buying a ipod shuffle and trying to hide both.

today i installed my dual front headlights, then took it to the local show and shine. got a few looks, thankfully it wasnt a well lit parking lot so it hid most the dirt on the bike