The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum S&S Cycle  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Era Specific and Model Specific > Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985)
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Ironhead Sportster Motorcycle Talk (1957-1985) For all those that wanna talk about Ironhead Sportster Motorcycles

Members Birthdays
Zanzibar, stvmike (60), Leroywulf (56), Erik (53), SoCal Harley (48), drew96 (36), Reverend_d (34)
Fix My Hog
Burly
Biltwell
Foxcreek Leather

Get Lowered

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th December 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1969
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1966 XLCH
Other Motorcycle Model: BMW Twin
Other Motorcycle Year: 82
Monte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really niceMonte03 is just really nice
Default AMCA MC Rally Schedule 2012

I'm settin up my work Va Ca schedule and I figured I'd Post this here as well..

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/ind...eets-road-runs
Old 28th December 2011
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh convert to xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1978
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xlch
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1972
DirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to behold

cool!! ill be at the one in fremont NE for sure. i didnt even know they had one there. its only about an hour away. thanks for posting
Old 28th December 2011
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: FLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 61
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLCH Kit Bike
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 60
scottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of lightscottfisher is a glorious beacon of light

thank-you very much for that link. Now which events are the 'must sees' on the list.
See No Evo, Hear No Evo, Speak No Evo, Ride No Evo
Old 28th December 2011
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

DR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud ofDR DICK has much to be proud of

no davenport?
Old 28th December 2011
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1960
Other Motorcycle Model: XLCH
Other Motorcycle Year: 1959
Magneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to beholdMagneto Sportster is a splendid one to behold

Davenport is not a "National Meet" this year. The Chief Blackhawk Chapter chose to downgrade their meet to a Regional Meet for 2012. I'm sure it has something to do with politics, and much has been discussed about it on the Classic American Iron and AMCA forums. Will the Davenport meet be any different other than the lack of judging? Who knows. I've never been able to attend due to my work schedule, but I've always heard it's pretty good.

Old 28th December 2011
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883 (no C no L)
Sportster/Buell Year: 06
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883 (wife's)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 07
Other Motorcycle Model: Buell Blast
Other Motorcycle Year: 06
wrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura aboutwrong_turn_rider has a spectacular aura about

Thanks ... I attended the meet in Denton last year, plans to go again this year ...
Old 28th December 2011
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Year: 1970
Schmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura aboutSchmidtrock has a spectacular aura about

Hmm cool looks like I'll try to make the Southern National in Denton.
Old 23rd February 2012

DirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to beholdDirtyCory is a splendid one to behold

anyone from the forum gonna be at the meet in Fremont NE this weekend? hope to see some of you there!!
Old 23rd February 2012
Know It All

Other Motorcycle Model: Velo-Norton-Trident
DonW is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCory View Post
anyone from the forum gonna be at the meet in Fremont NE this weekend? hope to see some of you there!!
Cory, I might make it. Won't be bringing a bike, but I'd like to go. It's usually a pretty good show with a minimal amount of swap meet stuff. I live in Lincoln, about an hour south. It'll be a last minute thing if I can make it or not. Weather is supposed to be decent.
Old 23rd February 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonW View Post
Cory, I might make it. Won't be bringing a bike, but I'd like to go. It's usually a pretty good show with a minimal amount of swap meet stuff. I live in Lincoln, about an hour south. It'll be a last minute thing if I can make it or not. Weather is supposed to be decent.
cool, i live about an hour north in sioux city, IA ill be there sometime saturday afternoon. wont be riding my bike either, i just wanna check it out. never been to a amca meet before. i was hoping for some swap meet stuff too though. it will be cool just to see some cool old bikes.
Know Thy Hog