The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
gp9739 (70), danbango (67), andyman1958 (56), 55 Jr (53), Love2FixIt (45), keywan (43), C Dubya (40), CA71xlch (39)
Motor Stage
Foxcreek Leather
Fix My Hog
Licks Holiday

Motor Stage

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Hugger/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 95
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDL
Other Motorcycle Year: 00
beornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone ever date a biter?

Seriously, I thought this chick I was hanging with tonight was literally going to chew my piercings straight through my flesh... hot yes, but kinda weird too. She's passed out in my bed right now. Give her the boot, or feed her breakfast and give her my number? How do I make a poll?
Old 31st January 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell Uly (sold)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: 2010 Ural Patrol(sold)
Phaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps she was hungry, feeding her breakfast may be the way to go
Old 31st January 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: Moto Guzzi California EV
Other Motorcycle Year: 1998
jharback has disabled reputation

I dated a biter years ago. Well, maybe decades ago. One time while climaxing she clamped onto my cheek bone and I had a black eye for a week. But I gotta admit it, it was worth it.

Although, I don't think I could have put up with it on a consistent basis for any length of time.

Jim in Italy
'93 1200
4"Extended Jaybrake Forward Controls
Wide Wishbone Girder Front End
Super E Carb w/Forcewinder Air Cleaner
WetDreamz Pipes
Holographic Metal Flake Paint Job
Four Piston Jaybrake Calipers front & back
16" Carlini Apes
Old 31st January 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

Remove her teeth before she wakes up, then keep her.
Old 31st January 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

beornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelworker View Post
Remove her teeth before she wakes up, then keep her.
Sweet, good call. now where are my pliers...
Know Thy Hog

Old 31st January 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GN400
Other Motorcycle Year: 1980
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

she's already passed out. Let her sleep get bit a couple more times in the morning.
Then give her he boot.
Old 31st January 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200Lr
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell S3T
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2001
Other Motorcycle Model: Guzzi V7 / 11 Ducati M696
Other Motorcycle Year: 2013
Bone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond reputeBone has a reputation beyond repute

I married one...
Old 31st January 2012
CANUKSTER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Lenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond reputeLenster has a reputation beyond repute

I once got a sweater for Christmas. I wish I would have got a screamer (or biter) instead!
Lenster's 1250 2006 XL1250C, Hammer Crush Heads, 15 Degree Pistons, 10.5:1 CR, S&S Roller Rockers, Fixed Length Pushrods, Jim's Powerglide II Hydraulic Lifters, RedShift 585 Cams, Energy 1 Clutch w/ 15% Stronger Spring, Hammer Performance Billet Intake Manifold, Mikuni HSR 45, Offset Crush AC, RB Racing LSR 2:1 Exhaust and a Daytona Twin Tec TC88A with a Kickass Map by Rico 05R.

Old 31st January 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

Well, I don't know if it is related to the fact that I got bit at least 20 times last night and this morning, but I punched a dude who didn't like how I was driving about 3 hrs ago.

Still waitin for the cops to show up at my house. I think all the excess adrenalin I had in my system may have been a contributing factor. I haven't done anything like that for nearly 20 years

BTW if they do show up, my response will be !. I wasn't driving that truck....... and 2: no warrant no entry.

I'm open to any and all other advice, and or questions.

Oh and just so you guys know. she has the awesomest perky little boobs. I tried to get a camera out, but I swear chicks have a camera radar. I couldn't get nothing to share with the class.

Last edited by beornj; 1st February 2012 at 00:05.. Reason: adding relevant data about perky boobs.
Old 1st February 2012
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
Other Motorcycle Model: Dyna Wide Glide
Other Motorcycle Year: 2011
Robotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to beholdRobotech is a splendid one to behold

Okay, first, we will need a full update on this so be sure your lawyer or contact has your XLForum username and password handy and will be required to let us know your status until you are able to do so in person.

Second, I dated a bitter too and while extremely kinky and damn good in bed, she was CRAZY. The crazy ones are always awesome in bed.
"why pay someone to screw something up when you can do it yourself for free?"
Know Thy Hog