The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Licks Tanklift  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Motor Stage
883 Sportster
DK Customs
Lowbrow Customs

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st February 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Hugger/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 95
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDL
Other Motorcycle Year: 00
beornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEP DIVER View Post
one thing???

Just were did she bite you

Where didn't she is a better question. I have bite marks on every appendage above the knee. Thankfully, she knew what she was doing, and the glans and scrote are ok. My fingers, ears, neck, cheeks, back, quads, biceps, pecs and nipples are all tore up though. Can't wait to do it again.
Old 1st February 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883/1200 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 11 RK
Other Motorcycle Model: 72 Triumph Daytona
ChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant futureChinCactus has a brilliant future

if I was you, I'd be careful what got near her mouth!

Just sayin...
Old 1st February 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

beornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge View Post
OK, I gotta ask, what did this socker dad do to get you to punch him?
I was pulling out of a dirt alley, onto pavement into a school zone. I was driving a chevey truck with no load in the bed, so when I went form dirt to pave, one of the back tires barked. Mister 6'3 soccer dad was across the street and and started screamin at me to slow the F#$K down and every other word that he new. My speed was never more than 10mph in a 20. so I may or may not have stopped and went and discussed it with him. Big Ol pussy anyway, I hope his kid saw it.
Old 1st February 2012
Whitworth Products

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: 5 bikes and 1 quad
wedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me, and maybe the cops thought the same...

Whitworth Fork Brace: http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/m...outme&simple=1

Old 1st February 2012
BT Heathen

Sportster/Buell Model: FLHTPI
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Casper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to beholdCasper is a splendid one to behold

1. Hot sex
  2. Perky boobs
And you're thinking of giving her the boot...why?? Hell, I put up with scratch and bite marks from an ex's cat; I'm sure I could put up with them from a hot chick. If you don't want her, please, give me your address - I'll head over there right now to take that pretty little thing off your hands. ...just because I'm such a nice guy, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
The crazy ones are always awesome in bed.
Amen to that! I don't know what it is, but insanity equals great sex. I dated one girl who my friends all declared 100% loco, and she was responsible for the craziest, wildest, "Dear Penthouse"-iest sex I've ever had!

I need more Plan B's in my life. Plan A rarely works as advertised.
Know Thy Hog

Old 1st February 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

You guys have convinced me. If I don't end up in jail tonight for drilling the soccer dad, then me and the biter are gonna do it again wed. night. Wish me and all my appendages luck.

Last edited by beornj; 13th February 2012 at 23:40..
Old 1st February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200S anniversary
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell M2 Cyclone
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2001
muskramble is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeed better doing it with Elisa than in jail
Old 1st February 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL - Sold
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1979
sportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond reputesportymike02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskramble View Post
Indeed better doing it with Elisa than in jail
Ya think??
let's see...on one hand we have the lovely, hot & sexy Elisa, or on the other hand we have big & sweaty Bubba...hmmmmm

I think I'm going with.....Elisa

good luck to all yer tender spots!!
Old 1st February 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

Still haven't heard from the popo. I might have actually gotten away with this one. Friggin awesome

I swear I will attempt to get pics, next time those boobs come out, cause you guys deserve to see 'em.
Old 1st February 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1250 Hammer Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Gcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond reputeGcram399 has a reputation beyond repute

Only one thing better than a hot chick with perky nips.........
That's a red headed hot chick with perky nips!!!
Please tell me she's a red head!

Damn, I'm a sucker for red headed women.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading . "
--Thomas Jefferson

Hammer Performance 1250 kit w/ 30* Reverse Dome Pistons, Smash Level 883 Heads w/ 1.770 Intake/ 1.615 Exhaust & PAC Alloy Beehive Spring Pack, Impact 560 Lift Cams, Hammer Billet Aluminum Intake Manifold, Air Hammer Naked Billet Air Cleaner w/ 3" K&N Element, Mikuni HSR 42, Dynatek 2000P Ignition, Energy One Clutch w/ 15% Diaphram, Muller Power Clutch, Basanni Road Rage 2-1 Exhaust w/ 4" Performance Machine Billet Tip. Drag Specialties 8-Bolt Encapsulated Rotor, Cycle Electric Regulator and Stator.
Know Thy Hog