The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Motor Stage  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
NHRS Performance
Fix My Hog
CV Performance
Burly

Superbrace

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

a pic of her withh clothes so we can see her would be just fine.
Old 6th February 2012
Oh $&!t, now what. . .

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Hugger/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 95
Other Motorcycle Model: FXDL
Other Motorcycle Year: 00
beornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of lightbeornj is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redi2ride View Post
How was the ride?

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk
We rode out to the Crow Inn and had a 1/2 bucket of steamed clams and oyster shooters. The ride was awesome. Her dad is a biker, and so she was the best passenger I've ever had. No helmet clunks, no fidgeting, no trying to help lean.

I'm still workin on pics. Her family all want pics of me, so I'll get pics of her, but she don't want me to put dirty ones on the web.
Old 6th February 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beornj View Post
....she don't want me to put dirty ones on the web.
oh-Rats
we'll settle for semi-dirty
Old 17th March 2012
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1986
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawasaki KX500
Other Motorcycle Year: 1990
bustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nicebustakneecap is just really nice

I've seen her!
Pretty damn good.
Old 18th March 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

beornj !!! Where did you go? are you still alive? you are either living in a twisted world of lovin,cryin, and manicness or you are blissfully happy lovin your new life. Need an update.

Old 23rd March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are either living in a twisted world of lovin,cryin, and manicness or you are blissfully happy lovin your new life.
... or both, with your new cellmate, Bubba?
Old 23rd March 2012

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Buell Uly (sold)
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
Other Motorcycle Model: 2010 Ural Patrol(sold)
Phaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond reputePhaedrus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
beornj !!! Where did you go? are you still alive? you are either living in a twisted world of lovin,cryin, and manicness or you are blissfully happy lovin your new life. Need an update.
She slowly ate him
Old 16th June 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
lucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to behold

Wow.

I dated a biter a few years back. Crazy, but so much fun. She self harmed, carved an ex's name into her leg after they broke up. She did back off a bit when I asked, but still bit me pretty hard. She made me bite her as well, harder I bit the more she got off.