The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum NRHS PERFORMANCE 2  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion > Jokes and Funnies
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Jokes and Funnies Post your jokes and funnie stuff here. Please keep it clean!

Members Birthdays
Hammer Performance
DK Customs
Superbrace
883 Sportster

Ironworks Magazine

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

That is a fricken hilarious subversive act. Very clever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbie07nightster View Post
What are those three things on the left side of the crest supposed to be? I've been looking at it for a couple minutes now, and they just look like mushrooms or something else......
I was wondering the same thing. Champagne corks? Slices of toast? Wheatsheafs?
Old 3rd February 2012
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Bob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond reputeBob99 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO!!!
Old 3rd February 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 07
r4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to all

My brother-in-law (LE) used to smile and say `thanks' when someone called him a `pig'. He would explain that he thought it stood for `Pride, Integrity, & Guts'. The local FOP used to host the annual `Pig's hog roast' at the local fairground. When you make a joke about it it usually takes the wind out of the insult.
Old 3rd February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1990
wsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura about

Funny thing about the acronyms...

When I was in grade school, I learned that COP was an acronym for Constable On Patrol. I always wondered why we don't call them Police Officers On Patrol...??
Old 3rd February 2012
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
merc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud ofmerc has much to be proud of

no comment

Old 5th February 2012
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 07
r4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to allr4fthrs is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsrsporty View Post
Funny thing about the acronyms...

When I was in grade school, I learned that COP was an acronym for Constable On Patrol. I always wondered why we don't call them Police Officers On Patrol...??
It is from `old English' where most of our legal system and legal terminology origonated. England refers to police as Constables. you see some reminants of this, such as in San Fransisco, where they refer to detectives as Inspectors.
Old 5th February 2012
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
sportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech View Post
You've got to take a picture if/when you do! LOL

And in a similar tack...

http://undergroundunbeliever.blogspo...al-police.html

I was going through some old email and came across this photo. Apparently, a couple of years ago
the local Kern County Sheriff's department received this car from the paint shop. According to the story, the car was driven for a week before the officer noticed the paint job on the side. The painter was retiring and he painted the car on his last day at work. I don't know if this is true or not but the picture is funny.

And the Snopes article going into further detail:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/kern.asp
This one is totally hilarious.....I love it !!
Old 9th February 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
grampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to allgrampadac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4fthrs View Post
It is from `old English' where most of our legal system and legal terminology origonated. England refers to police as Constables. you see some reminants of this, such as in San Fransisco, where they refer to detectives as Inspectors.
Did you get the joke?

[IMG]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae246/grampadac/DCP_0702.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10th February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1990
wsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura aboutwsrsporty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampadac View Post
Did you get the joke?
I don't think so...