The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Bison Motorsports  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
RYCA Motors
NRHS Performance Long 2
Fix My Hog
Get Lowered

BIKE BUILDER

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Nightdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wife says I need to redo our bathroom

My old lady wants me to repaint our bathroom. It connects to our bedroom and we have another we just finished up. We painted the other bathroom your typical generic beige paint, and I am wanting to do something a little different. She left for a week to take our boys to see the grandparents so I am on my own on this one.
My idea is to find someone to mix me up some Harley Orange Paint. I just got back from buying a new Black toilet, Sink and Vanity, and I am trying to find a black bathtub.
Who if anyone do you think could mix up a batch of Harley Orange colored wall paint?
Home Depot, Sherwin Williams, Lowes?
Thanks for your input
Old 4th February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 N
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki RM 144 stroker
Other Motorcycle Year: 96
combatwombat is an unknown quantity at this point

From my experience, if you bring a sample, lowes can match just about anything.
Old 4th February 2012
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Its Black and shiny
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Crosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond reputeCrosshairs has a reputation beyond repute

This wont end well...
Old 4th February 2012
JESTER SYNDICATE

Sportster/Buell Model: NRHS Stage II 1250-R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Rico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond repute

Be sure to post pics.
Old 4th February 2012
Drag Race Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883L
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 09
Other Motorcycle Model: HD ULTRA CLASSIC
Other Motorcycle Year: 08
SGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of lightSGT.NICK FURY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosshairs View Post
This wont end well...
hahaha i have to agree with this ....cant wait to hear and see the end results though.....good luck bud

Old 4th February 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
toe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud oftoe has much to be proud of

We need

Before pics

After you're done

After the wife has you fix it..........

The Only Y2K dual-set 883C
So Cal
Old 4th February 2012
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLC
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FXSTD
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
superwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of light

The bathroom will look cool, but you may be living in it

I am sure if you have a sample anyone can match it up for ya.
Old 4th February 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1460C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL1200R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: XLH
Other Motorcycle Year: 1972
sportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond reputesportsterpaul has a reputation beyond repute

if you pull this one off, and haven't discussed it with the S.O. Then you have some monster cahunas and more power to you. Please do keep us posted.
I.B.A.#26543, Old age and treachery ALWAYS overcome youth and skill! ******** Growing old-Mandatory/ Growing up-optional. Men do not quit playing because they get old, they grow old because they quit playing
Old 4th February 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1200x 48
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
goalie1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy Crap!
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 4th February 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 883r -1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: 850 Yamaha TRX
Other Motorcycle Year: 98
tich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond reputetich has a reputation beyond repute

This could work well!!
Im diggin the idea of black bathroom furniture.
Perhaps the racing orange could be made less intrusive with a broad use of off white with either a vertical or horizontal patern of a narrow oringe stripe of say3/8" then a similer gap before a broad oringe stripe of 20 inch then another thin pairing.

My lady just came in and said "Hmm, be caerfull"

I dont think she was talking about the paint
Know Thy Hog