The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > Canada > Alberta
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
truckmen (57), Scooter Trash (52), K2RMX.ROB (50), cherokee jim (50), Milazzo (48), benny04hd (34), Foxman (34), Chase1126 (23)
Motor Stage
Energy One Clutches
Motor Stage
NHRS Performance

Bison Motorsports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH Old School
Sportster/Buell Year: 1982
Other Motorcycle Model: Dyna SuperGlide Custom
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
BrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of light
Default Edmonton and area....How many XLFORUM members?

Hey I was just thinking of how many Ironhead riders / XLFORUM members there is out there ...just in the Edmonton area.

Me.... I live in the sticks north of Redwater...about 1 hr. north of Edmonton.

Sometimes I ride to Ft Sask on a Monday night ( which is a nice 40 min. ride on my 76 Sportster....which is pretty much all me and my kidneys can handle ).

I end up at Tim Horton's ...but I don't park in the TH lot...I use the KFC/Taco Bell...because sometimes there can be over 200 bikes there!

I really enjoy seeing what other people have done to make their bike...THEIR BIKE !

It would be great to meet up with some of you people this 2012 riding season.

BrentmanII
Old 7th March 2012
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
NI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to behold

You know I'm in Brent. Would be fun to gather the local XLF members in one spot. But I was thinking more like province wide since there really aren't that many of us. Meet some place central like Red Deer. That gives the guys from Edm. and Cal. a couple hours of seat time roughly. I can think of 6 members just off the top of my head 2 in Calgary, 2 central, you n' me N.central but I know there are more.
Old 7th March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1991
Other Motorcycle Model: Chopped Shovel
Other Motorcycle Year: 1978
sunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud of

I'm out SW of Calmar, in Glen Park. I avoid the cities like the plague, however. Looking in the near future to turn our place to a rider friendly stop for whoever is out our way. Maybe once that is in place, might see you there, someday.
Old 8th March 2012
Land Speed Record

NI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to beholdNI-STR is a splendid one to behold

Hey Sunchild. You were one of the guys I had in mind but couldn't remember exactly where you were at.
Old 9th March 2012
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH Old School
Sportster/Buell Year: 1982
Other Motorcycle Model: Dyna SuperGlide Custom
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
BrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of lightBrentmanII is a glorious beacon of light

Ok so that's 3 so far.

I'm going to go the the swap meet on April 7...some friends of mine will have a table there.

It would be cool if we could meet up then...at least it's a start.

If you guys aren't swap meet guys...just pick another spot and time.

Brent
Know Thy Hog

Old 9th March 2012
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1991
Other Motorcycle Model: Chopped Shovel
Other Motorcycle Year: 1978
sunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud ofsunchild2071 has much to be proud of

Hoping to make it to the swap meet. If you check my resurrection thread, there's definitely a few items I'm gonna need!
Old 14th July 2013
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: Ironhead XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1976
mitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nicemitch500 is just really nice

I'm from Edmonton. I have 76 xlch 1000, I live downtown.
Old 28th July 2013
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883 iron
Sportster/Buell Year: 2011
Sportster/Buell Model #2: xl883 iron
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2010
fozzy55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Little late to the party but I'm in Edmonton myself. 2010 sportster iron. Im in the whyte ave area
Old 28th July 2013
Land Speed Record

Hey Fozzy (and Mitch) welcome to the forum. I moved to Cowtown back in Oct. but looks like I'm coming back in a couple weeks. If the weather holds we might get a chance to meet up. Not sure if I will bring the bike up with me this late in the season but you never know how long the snow will hold off so I might try to get it up there. The weather is deff milder here and I will be back at least every couple of weeks.
I might have to get a second bike.