The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered Sportster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
Fix My Hog
DK Customs
Motor Stage
Get Lowered

Progressive Suspension

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Days Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
NightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enough
Default Show me your sporty w/2up 1 peice Seats

Show me some 2 up seats with nice lines Ive looked at a few and Im leaning towards the Villain or the Harley Custom Sidekick Seat. I relly like the Villain but, cant find any good pics installed.
Old 3 Days Ago
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL 883/1200 conversion
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2001
Other Motorcycle Model: 2nd 01 XLC
Other Motorcycle Year: 2001
Graywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant future

Don't guess you would be interested in the wide touring Mustang, but here is a picture anyway. It looks like a two piece, but it is all one piece. Mustang makes some with the same basic design that are not so wide. I put the one with the wide passenger pad on because at the time that is the one my girlfriend wanted. She liked the seat, but got transferred all the way to the other corner of the country. The front part is great on long trips too. I am more concerned with being able to walk after a couple hundred miles now than I am with the appearance of the seat.

There is a slim style 98 Sporty stock 2 up seat hanging on the wall of my shop. Got a stock two up off a few years later that is just a bit wider than the 98 hanging out there too. I am thinking about trying to cover one of them with leather. The good thing about the older seats is the metal pan.

Last edited by Graywolf; 3 Days Ago at 14:31..
Old 3 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
Other Motorcycle Model: Moto Guzzi California EV
Other Motorcycle Year: 1998
jharback has disabled reputation

Here's a pic of mine in a prior life with a Mustang 2 up. Can't beat Mustang for comfort.

Jim in Italy
'93 1200
4"Extended Jaybrake Forward Controls
Wide Wishbone Girder Front End
Super E Carb w/Forcewinder Air Cleaner
WetDreamz Pipes
Holographic Metal Flake Paint Job
Four Piston Jaybrake Calipers front & back
16" Carlini Apes

Last edited by jharback; 2 Days Ago at 07:00..
Old 2 Days Ago
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: C for Chrome
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Eric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of lightEric Von Zipper is a glorious beacon of light

HD Sundowner. 20,000 miles, my butt liked it, switched to a single last year
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Graywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant futureGraywolf has a brilliant future

If this link works right you can look at a hundred 2 up seats. See one you like click the picture and it will let you go to the web page the picture came from.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...30.OyzqLJjKiMs
Know Thy Hog

Old 2 Days Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
NightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enoughNightsterMass will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post
If this link works right you can look at a hundred 2 up seats. See one you like click the picture and it will let you go to the web page the picture came from.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...30.OyzqLJjKiMs
Thanks for the link it worked but created a problem also..
A seat I seen http://www.hdforums.com/forum/sports...an-iron-2.html here is clearly a nightster with a 3.3 tank yet he claims the seat is for a 4.5 wtf?????

is there a reason you would put a 4.5 on a 3.3 tank does it fit I dont understand LOL
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightsterMass View Post
Thanks for the link it worked but created a problem also..
A seat I seen http://www.hdforums.com/forum/sports...an-iron-2.html here is clearly a nightster with a 3.3 tank yet he claims the seat is for a 4.5 wtf?????

is there a reason you would put a 4.5 on a 3.3 tank does it fit I dont understand LOL
Go to this thread --> http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/s....php?t=1749073

Or ask Stairman.
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
darth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to behold

I have the Mustang Wide Tripper solo with backrest and passenger pillion. This is a comfortable seat for all day riding but it still has a sleek to it. Plus you can run it as a solo (with or without the backrest), or with the passenger pillion (with or without a sissy bar)... easy to change the looks of the bike. I've done two multi-day trips with no comfort issues.

My Gallery

Ol' Wrench Head of the White Werewolfes MC
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2009
darth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to beholddarth is a splendid one to behold

C&C also makes some nice seats... the Sport Tour is a good looking two up seat.

http://www.ccseats.com/Harley.htm
Old 2 Days Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 low and 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
pittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nicepittboy is just really nice

Wanna get a sundowner for my new 05 purchase with 4.5 my wife's 883 has one and the are tall and comfy!!!!
Know Thy Hog