The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Progressive Suspension
CV Performance
Superbrace.com
Figure Machine

Biltwell

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5 Days Ago
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 99
HarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of light
Default My '99 Sportster in the Sahara 2014

Just a few pics of my 30th birthday present to myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 5 Days Ago
Biker

HarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of lightHarleyAndy is a glorious beacon of light

Old 5 Days Ago
Master Mechanic

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
majam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nicemajam1 is just really nice

Wow that is awesome. Great pics. How long did you spend out there?
Old 5 Days Ago
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883R (headed to FL)
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883-SOLD but still here
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: 04 FXD SG/77 DT 400
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!!!
Old 5 Days Ago
Red Beard Cycles

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH-1208
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
ReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond reputeReddTigger has a reputation beyond repute

In a word....

Wow....

States I've Ridden in

71.3 hp 70.8 tq

1208cc 11.09:1 (Wiseco 10° Dome 10.5:1 .010 over) ,Screamin Eagle Dual Plug Heads (10° 61cc), Original SE A/C, Vance & Hines Straight Shots w/ Custom Baffles. SE 6800 ign, Dual BREMBO brakes/ Pirelli Night Dragon MU85-16 Rear - 100/90-19 Front. Progressive Springs & 412 HD 13½" Chrome Shocks, 5½" pullback riser w/ "reddtigger mount", Stebel Nautilus Compact Air horn, Mustang Vintage Super Wide Touring Seat, Alto Carbonite Clutch
Know Thy Hog

Old 4 Days Ago
Biker

Just two weeks... Got the ferry to Spain then popped down the west coast of Africa to Mauritania and back. Was a great ride!

Here's a few more....

Old 4 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250S
Sportster/Buell Year: 1998
steelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond reputesteelworker has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a great trip, Andy. I think we need to hear the story.
Old 4 Days Ago
Senior Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 1994
IXL2Relax has disabled reputation

Thanks for the great pictures!

Were you camping? I agree with SteelWorker - I'd love to hear the story...

Your tank art made me think of the possibility of painting a tank with blackboard paint and then messaging whatever the mood inspires...

....~\
__o~~o__
IXL2Relax
>>>> Ride Reports Are Here <<<<
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 11
Other Motorcycle Model: Road King Police
Other Motorcycle Year: 09
oreocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud of

Great pictures, thanks!
Old 2 Days Ago
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Other Motorcycle Model: BMW R9T
Other Motorcycle Year: 2014
Bonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of lightBonkorama is a glorious beacon of light

How many miles was it Andy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Know Thy Hog