The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Mother Road Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle General Discussion and Problems For discussing problems about your Sportster motorcycle that don't fit anywhere else.

Members Birthdays
nate74, daPainta (63), BobboJama (61), whoopeekat (60), steelbreeze (58), Rio (53), paragon (50), miztacrabbypants (45), Truck (40)
Energy One Clutches
Energy One Clutches
Get Lowered
Superbrace

Fix My Hog

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th January 2005
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
zworld has disabled reputation
Default Shopping on e-bay

I just got my chrome switch housings in the mail. I bought them on ebay for 35.00, guess how much local dealer was, 123.00. These are brand new in the package, and yes they are aftermarket.
Old 12th January 2005
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1200 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHTCU
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
txsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished roadtxsporty is on a distinguished road

Half the Stuff on my Scoot is from eBay!!! Paid a Lot less for it then through the Stealer or a Indy!!!
Old 12th January 2005
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Other Motorcycle Model: 2005 FXD Chopper Blue
barry1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got the 04 luggage rack and docking hardware, 159.99/34.95, for 61.00 shipping included. HaHa. Got the same switch housing but mine were 42.00. Sorgy's?
04 883 heads for 275 and a bunch more stuff. E-bay rocks.
95 inch and more very soon.
Old 12th January 2005

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

I got mine from Sorgy's for about $50 shipped. Now I need a master cylinder, clutch lever housing, levers, and the rest of the braided cables.
Old 12th January 2005
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: harley flhx
Other Motorcycle Year: 07
rickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enoughrickxx will become famous soon enough

there are deals out there on ebay....ya just gotta keep lookin'. i picked up some chrome o-ring highway pegs for $15 and new saddlebag supports for $20.
Know Thy Hog

Old 12th January 2005
Chief Harley Engineer

cobra0478 is an unknown quantity at this point

I both buy and sell on ebay.You have to know what you are looking at and it's value,or you can pay to much for something that wont work for you.
When I was doing the turbo ford thing,I would often buy things I had no use for myself just to resale.
There are deals to be had,and money to be made there,if you know what you are doing.
Don
Old 12th January 2005

Other Motorcycle Model: '06 Scarabeo
willprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura aboutwillprevale has a spectacular aura about

I've gotten some really good deals on ebay. 'course I've been had a time or two. The trick is to check the feedback rating and read the negatives.
Old 12th January 2005
Rider Of The Iron Steed

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1978
IronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant futureIronMick has a brilliant future

I have bought about 15 different items on ebay for my Iron during the last 2 months. Great deals. I found an original air cleaner, original headers and heat shields including the crossover, original decals, etc etc. Best swap meet anywhere!
Old 12th January 2005
The XL Forum Host

Sportster/Buell Model: 883>1250 Stage 2
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
bplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant futurebplinson has a brilliant future

Yup Ebay is great and I but and sell on there. Before the Euro got so strong I used to buy a lot from Ebay Germany and got better deals since there were not near as many people looking at the auctions.

I have been a member there since 1999!!!

XLF on FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/XLFORUM

AMA #961454
MY GALLERY

02 883 > NRHS 1250 Stage 2 - Nasty Nancy