The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
Lowbrow Customs
Lowbrow Customs
Energy One Clutches
Biltwell

Lowbrow Customs
View Poll Results: EVER HAVE DAYS WHERE YOU CAN'T STAND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
YES 245 75.62%
NO 48 14.81%
CURRENTLY A LONER 31 9.57%
Voters: 324. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st February 2008
Been to Montana

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200 Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
LuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacomly View Post
Dude, next time you have one of those days, lemme know and I'll fly over and soothe her Your only 70 miles from me
Right down the Turnpike...is the Naval Air Station still there?
Old 1st February 2008
Flat Track Racer

Sportster/Buell Model: 05 xlc 1200
jbrews has disabled reputation

Yes, I do; but thanks be, with my wife and mother of my kids, it doesn't last all that long. She does too, but we manage to get over it before a day passes most times.
Old 1st February 2008
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Electra Glide Classic
Sportster/Buell Year: 1994
buckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura aboutbuckhorns has a spectacular aura about

Used to argue and fuss with 2 of them. They are both gone. Looking for another. Have butterfly bandaids for the lips.

Don't worry about old age...it doesn't last long.
Old 1st February 2008
Senior Chief Know It All 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: FLHTC - Finally!
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
langner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the roughlangner91 is a jewel in the rough

"can't stand" is a pretty strong feeling.

Sure, it is natural to need a little space, need a bit to clear my head.

But, "Can't Stand"...?

Nah. She's far too cool to get to that point.
Old 1st February 2008
I am the great Cornholio!

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GT550
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxBlue View Post
Right down the Turnpike...is the Naval Air Station still there?
At the moment, yes it is. Navy pulls out in 3 years or so. USAF Reserve is gone and they have deactivated their unit (913th). Air Nat'l Guard is there but supposed to lose the A10's when the Navy leaves.

Crazy Eddie worked a deal where the Navy turns the base over to the Airforce, who will turn it over to the state. Will be a Homeland Security base with multiple federal agencies housed there.

As a pilot, I am glad the runway will stay even though it will not be a general aviation facility. Otherwise, it would have been 1400 acres of townhomes and Wallymarts, and traffic is already bad here!

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live." -George Carlin

"So what else is on your mind besides hundred-proof women, 'n' ninety-proof whiskey, 'n' fourteen-carat gold?" Lee Marvin - "The Professionals"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne - "The Shootist"

I wasn't selling moonshine. I was just holding a package for a man in exchange for $80 and didn't even know what was in it. - Daycare owner in Charlotte NC
Know Thy Hog

Old 1st February 2008
Been to Montana

LuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant futureLuxBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:
At the moment, yes it is. Navy pulls out in 3 years or so. USAF Reserve is gone and they have deactivated their unit (913th). Air Nat'l Guard is there but supposed to lose the A10's when the Navy leaves.

Crazy Eddie worked a deal where the Navy turns the base over to the Airforce, who will turn it over to the state. Will be a Homeland Security base with multiple federal agencies housed there.

As a pilot, I am glad the runway will stay even though it will not be a general aviation facility. Otherwise, it would have been 1400 acres of townhomes and Wallymarts, and traffic is already bad here!
Glad to hear some of it will stay. Saw an air show there several years ago.
Old 1st February 2008
I am the great Cornholio!

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GT550
Other Motorcycle Year: 1974
ParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond reputeParrotHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxBlue View Post
Glad to hear some of it will stay. Saw an air show there several years ago.
If you like airshows, come up to Reading June 6-8. The air museum there has a WWII weekend, 40 planes, 125 vehicles, 1000 re-enactors, and about 10-15 speakers representing the who's who of WWII.

Check out their website at www.maam.org
Old 1st February 2008
Been to Montana

Quote:
If you like airshows, come up to Reading June 6-8. The air museum there has a WWII weekend, 40 planes, 125 vehicles, 1000 re-enactors, and about 10-15 speakers representing the who's who of WWII.

Check out their website at www.maam.org
Been there!! Although not for a few years. I love WWII aircraft. P-51s, F4U Corsairs, B-17s....they're all there!! I met Gabby Gabreski, the famous P-47 Thunderbolt pilot there one year. I'm really going to try to make it this year. Do they have that P-61 Black Widow flying yet?
Old 1st February 2008
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: SXL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2002
Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

It's a new day, can stand her a little better...
Old 1st February 2008
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: FXD
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
Sportster/Buell Model #2: SO High Maint Brunette
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1974
yorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura aboutyorgo has a spectacular aura about

My poll would read "ever have days you actually like your SO?". There is actually almost 1 full week out of every month that I like her. The rest of the month is shot all to hell.
Know Thy Hog