The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Photos/Videos Post all the cool photos and videos of your Sportster here...

Members Birthdays
DK Customs
Zippers Performance
NRHS Performance Long 2
NRHS Performance Long 2

BIKE BUILDER
Tags
2009, fukushima, japan, xl1200l

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th August 2013
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200 Low
Sportster/Buell Year: 2009
Kevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura about
Default 2009 Sportster in Japan..

I live in Japan and just got a used 2009 Sportster with only 6 km on the dial last week. Hot as hell here right now but hey, I need to ride it. I took this photo of it with my iPhone 4s on a back countryside road.

Last edited by Kevangogh; 15th August 2013 at 00:46.. Reason: Photo is not showing
Old 15th August 2013
Senior Master Bolter Oner

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883R
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Brad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond reputeBrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevangogh View Post
I live in Japan and just got a used 2009 Sportster with only 6 km on the dial last week. Hot as hell here right now but hey, I need to ride it. I took this photo of it with my iPhone 4s on a back countryside road.

I'm not seeing the pic, but I was able to find it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevango...1524/lightbox/

Very nice!
Old 15th August 2013
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1981 xlch
Sportster/Buell Year: 1981
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 883 custom
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: Night Train
Other Motorcycle Year: 2007
Scar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud ofScar55 has much to be proud of

Did you buy your bike on the Japanese economy? the prices are stupid high. I got mine from an American at the site I work at so I got a decent deal. My buddy just paid $13.500 for a 2011 48 with 300 miles on it from the dealer in Aomori.

Kelly
Old 15th August 2013
Biker

Kevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura aboutKevangogh has a spectacular aura about

I paid US $9700 for this bike, but it only has 6000 km on it so for over here, that's a pretty good deal I think.
Old 15th August 2013
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 11
Other Motorcycle Model: Road King Police
Other Motorcycle Year: 09
oreocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud oforeocat1 has much to be proud of

Great picture! Enjoy it all.
Know Thy Hog

Old 22nd August 2013
Biker

A few more pics of the scenery...

Old 22nd August 2013
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: Xl1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Patton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to allPatton1970 is a name known to all

Nice bike. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Old 24th August 2013
Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N Iron
sftosendai is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey bro, I was in Sendai for 12 years until 2 months ago! Now in honolulu, but will be back from time to time. Got a 2011 FLTRX (road glide) still over there that I'm gonna ride when back "home" over the holidays! We should get together sometime & ride! Just got a 07 883R over here to scoot around on! Love the Harley's bro! Anyway, nice bike & congrats on your purchase. Peace
Old 24th August 2013
Serial Fettler

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1970
Other Motorcycle Model: Triumph T120 + 3 BSA's
Other Motorcycle Year: 1970
stalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond reputestalkie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bike and pictures it's always good to see where other people ride.
Old 24th August 2013
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XL883 SOLD
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Other Motorcycle Year: 2008
lfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud oflfvc77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevangogh View Post

Nice scenery, how about that japanese market mandatory rear rubbermounted pulley. Does it make any difference?
Know Thy Hog