The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
Figure Machine
DK Customs
Lowbrow Customs
Sky Smith Insurance

Fix My Hog

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2008
Master Mechanic

Malicious44 has disabled reputation

not really the strangest, but i had shark fin soup in japan, now that was some oily-assed soup.....animal rights, eat your heart out...
Old 27th February 2008
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Softail Standard
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2007
pirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the roughpirate50 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa89xl View Post
Monkey brains any good?
Taste like crap, but the consequences for NOT eating them was much worse than the crappy taste!

Pirate

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. Henry David Thoreau
Old 27th February 2008
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Other Motorcycle Model: Springer Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
srrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate50 View Post
They sell them at the movie theaters instead of popcorn! I didn't define the culture, I just lived by the rules!

Pirate

I hear ya brother ... when in Rome !
Ol' Cowboy Stephen of the Death Cats MC
Old 27th February 2008
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
Other Motorcycle Model: HD Ultra Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
JayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura aboutJayFL459 has a spectacular aura about

Raised in the everglades Rattlesnake Gator, Turtle and Garfish was the norm ... and good too...
Old 27th February 2008
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
rick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to allrick szymanski is a name known to all

worms, fish tank water, pig feet, a monopoly hotel, a plastic green army man.
Know Thy Hog

Old 27th February 2008
Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 50
XL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura aboutXL 50 has a spectacular aura about

Worms fairly often, and my family ate pigeons (not the feet), chicken and pigs feet all the time.
Old 27th February 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

campfire broiled beaver tail. It was actually pretty good.
Old 27th February 2008
Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: Nill
Swankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the roughSwankster is a jewel in the rough

Fried lambs brain. My mother dared me to because she would try anything, and I mean anything.
My Dad did do the monkey brain thing when he dined with Malaysian businessman. It was an insult Not to, so he had to
Swankster
Still BIKELESS & hating Life!
Old 27th February 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
sportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond repute

Rattlesnake..........not bad either.

A baby squid I swallowed on a bet......I won the bet and it stayed down just long enough for me to collect..............
Old 27th February 2008
Knows a thing or two

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883/1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Sporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud ofSporting Lad has much to be proud of
Default Those melon collie Danes

Lütefiske in a home in Denmark. Needed a lot of Aquavit to get it down. I think it's a Danish form of entertainment: "Let's watch the face of this guest when he tastes our 'national dish' (nuk,nuk)!"
Those Danes. Great sense of humour. They were way more fun when they were Vikings.
Know Thy Hog