The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Biltwell  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Motor / Engine > Sportster Motorcycle Motor - Top End
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Motor - Top End Discuss Sportster Motorcycle Top End issues. Rockerboxes, Valves, Cylinders, Pistons, Rings, Lift Rods, etc...

Members Birthdays
Deathbreath (65), SpartanDen, B.C. TROLL (61), JDCIV (48), d_eggman2 (46), outalne94z71 (42), troy1 (41), chupacabra (40), pirate (40), Arslanoff
S&S Cycle
Energy One Clutches
Energy One Clutches
Bison Motorsports

883 Sportster

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2014
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Iron 883
Sportster/Buell Year: 2010
KICKSTAND85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stage II screamin eagle kit

I have been looking around every where I know to find the Screamin Eagle Stage II kit. Does anyone know if i can even put it on my 2010 Iron 883? Thanks for the help!
Old 20th March 2014
HDMC

Sportster/Buell Model: 883L-1250
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
tyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of lighttyler.woodard04 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't waste your money. Got to hammer performance and you will be much much happier. They are a vender here and have their our section as well
Hammered in a 103.7HP animal
Old 28th March 2014
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: xl883r
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
lugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant future

Here you go http://www.kutterharleyonline.com/ha...n-kit-29836-100cc-stage-ii-conversion-kit-29836-10 Heads do not come with this kit
Old 28th March 2014
Amateur Hour

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 Xl
Sportster/Buell Year: 1992
madnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant futuremadnss has a brilliant future

It says race application only. Time to make it a full on drag bike.
Old 28th March 2014
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

lugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant futurelugster has a brilliant future

He could not have been looking to hard. I didn't know screaming chicken made a stage 2 kit so I googled it. I'm with Tyler on going to Hammer, but that's just my opinion.
Know Thy Hog

Old 28th March 2014
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: 07 883 X2 plus 5 Buells
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 92
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: and 2 more!!
NRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant future

as others have said you would make much more power with an NRHS 1250 kit, our stage 2 headwork using your heads and a set of NRHS Cat 3 cams. results such as this:

100 hp and 85 ft lbs of torque. This is my wifes' daily driver 2007, it is not a dyno queen, and the dyno was done before it was even fully broken in.
www.nrhsperformance.com

Taking down the competition one Bonneville record at a time!!
Old 28th March 2014
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Dan I think you could of said more about your company if you had left out the remark about dyno queen.
Old 28th March 2014

NRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant future

It was a very appropriate comment. I do not believe in building engines just to look good on the dyno but they suck to actually ride. if somebody finds the remark offensive then perhaps they need to ask themselves why.
Old 28th March 2014
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

I would think that R&D would be the reason for Hammer to Have the mule. I see you reference your wife's bike a lot. Why?
Old 28th March 2014

I reference her bike as it is a very simple build we have done using 883 heads and if somebody wants to come to my shop and ride it they can. As I said it is not a dyno queen. it is a real world daily driver. I had it at the XL shootout last year and it and beat the crap out of it with zero issues.

Who said anything about hammers bike? I didn't so not sure why you felt the need to? Seems like it is you who is trying to stir things up. So let me ask you... WHY???

Last edited by NRHS Sales; 28th March 2014 at 21:09..
Know Thy Hog