The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Get Lowered Sportster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders Discuss Sportster Motorcycle Suspension, Frame, Forks, Handlebars, Fuel Tank, Oil Tank, Fenders problems, advice, and/or how tos.

Members Birthdays
go2fast (61), SixMilesFromHell (56), thespis (56), julian (52), chopperdave (50), shawn4057 (42), KC_Sporty_Gal (40), david04883 (32)
Zippers Performance
Energy One Clutches
Lowbrow Customs
Lowbrow Customs

BIKE BUILDER

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th April 2008
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough
Talking 50 bucks for a fender?

Is 50 bucks a good deal for a used 04 rear fender? I'm thinking it would be a good project fender.
opinions???
Old 16th April 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2000
64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about64physhy has a spectacular aura about

I'm selling the one from my '00 for $20 on CL right now. I'd let it go for less than that.

"The strength of the wolf is the pack, the strength of the pack is the wolf."
Old 16th April 2008
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

I ended up buying it. I got it on Ebay for 50 bucks plus 25 shipping. it only has a little scuffing on the paint. not too bad.
I'm going to use it for my springer seat install later on. Now what to do with that damn ECM...