The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum GL Sportster  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Mr.P (50), G-man1965, Dietoride (45), mct496 (43), JuggaloCujo (31)
Biltwell
S&S Cycle
Figure Machine
BIKE BUILDER

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th June 2008
Land Speed Record

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1250 C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Sportster 883 C
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
chrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud of
Default 883-1250 conversion and AC...

883-1250 conversion and AC...

Hi.
Hope for a little help deciding wich AC i will be pleased with on a 07 883-1250 conversion, stock heads V&H ss and a PCIIIUSB.
I am not skilled enough to see wich AC who are able to deliver enough air and same time will fit 07 EFI?.
Do i need AC support bracket?.
I have been long time into Forcewinder or simmilar but now i am not sure anymore may be a SE hamcam is ok, have a 06 SE hamcam but i am not sure if it will fit or supply enough air?

Pls help out I am lost in AC and going AC blind...
Old 13th June 2008
Jester Syndicate

Sportster/Buell Model: NRHS Stage II 1250-R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Rico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond reputeRico 05R has a reputation beyond repute

You might try Dan at NRHS. They sell the Hurricane Flow A/C and he's a sponsor here. It should work with your setup.

http://www.nrhsperformance.com/
Old 13th June 2008
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Mandingo is on a distinguished roadMandingo is on a distinguished road

I plan on doing the 1212 conversion someday through NRHS, so i went ahead with the Forcewinder, i like the looks and i know it definitely gets plenty of air
Old 14th June 2008
Land Speed Record

chrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud ofchrissenator has much to be proud of

So wich Forcewinder fits a 07 EFI, and there are two Forcewinders i think, there is an XR2 or something? Finaly i have seen something about a modification to the Forcewinder done with a Dremel and some stated that it is only for new models Forcewinder?

Thanks for ansvers..
Still I feel like I just arrived eart!!
Old 18th June 2008
Land Speed Record

Anybody who knows wich Forcewinder to fit a Sportster 07 C ?...
Know Thy Hog

Old 18th June 2008
XL Forum Gold Supporting Vendor

Sportster/Buell Model: 07 883 X2 plus 5 Buells
Sportster/Buell Model #2: 92
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 96
Other Motorcycle Model: and 2 more!!
NRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant futureNRHS Sales has a brilliant future

The XR1 is the one you want. We sell them for $210 and you will also need a breather kit to go with it.
www.nrhsperformance.com

Think your dyno sheet means you're fast? Bring it to Bonneville and prove it!!
Old 19th June 2008
Land Speed Record

Thanks a lot Dan..