The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lickscycles  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > REGIONAL FORUMS > United States of America > Southeast > Virginia
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Members Birthdays
Motor Stage
Superbrace.com
Ironworks Magazine
DK Customs

Energy One Clutches

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th June 2008
Be annoyed Now;Ask Me How

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
flskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to behold

Here's a link to see the pics from the HOG rally...

2008 HOG Rally

Carl is #10.

"... With Liberty & Justice for All." Must be 18, Void where prohibited, Some restrictions may apply, Not available in all 50 states.

"My intentions are good & earnest & true but under my seat is internal combustion power. Satan is my motor(scooter)"
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Not only are the voices in your head real...they're accurate too!
Old 27th June 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R 'Ms Lily'
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Carl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I just ordered a 5x7 & an 8x10 matte print. (I had a little problem with the "crop/adjust" tool. But, I'll email the site to fix that.)

Can you tell me if my picture made it into the paper? If so, how do I order a copy of the Sunday edition of section C? I assume all photos will be in the one section.

(I'm looking on the site, but haven't found anything yet...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Carl-04XL; 27th June 2008 at 12:38.. Reason: add info/comment
Old 27th June 2008
Be annoyed Now;Ask Me How

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200XL Custom
Sportster/Buell Year: 1999
flskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to beholdflskevin is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately you didn't make the paper, something in the editor's meeting about "scaring the children".

But I did get your order and toned the image today and the order should get to you soon.
Old 28th June 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 2nd Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200R 'Ms Lily'
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
Carl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the roughCarl-04XL is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by flskevin View Post
Unfortunately you didn't make the paper, something in the editor's meeting about "scaring the children".
Damn, and I tried to remember to not smile that evil smile I have, when I was showing that 'S' turn who was master!!!

Well, I must say that I enjoyed the rally. Even if I didn't do any 'runs' on Lily.

Remember, right now the talk is that next years rally will be in Roanoke and is tentatively scheduled for 4 days.... more info to follow at the state rally web site.