The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Motor Stage  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > SPORTSTER MOTORCYCLE ZONE > Sportster Motorcycle Intake and Exhaust > Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Notices

Sportster Motorcycle Air intake, Carburetor, EFI, Fuel, and Exhaust Problems, advice and/or how tos for Sporster and Buell motorcycle carburators, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Air Intake, Fuel and Exhaust.

Members Birthdays
Motor Stage
Energy One Clutches
Biltwell
Figure Machine

Get Lowered

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2008
true blue Canuckian

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250C
Sportster/Buell Year: 2008
AB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond reputeAB,Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dobeck Preformance products

I had a very interesting E-mail waiting for me from Chris Shover at Techlusion-Dobeck Performance.I asked a ?? about which FI controller I should go with they have two the TFI 1251 ST (stage one mod) or TFI 1251 HPST for high compression/70+ horsepower engines

I gave him a list of my mods(present) and a list of future mods the answer was to go with 1251 HPST which he gave me some settings for and then when my future mods are installed just give him a call and he would steer me in the right direction.

He could of just easily said well you will have to go with 1251 ST and then when the rest of your mods are in you will have to go with the 1251 HPST now that's integrity professionalism and great customer care before the all mighty bottom line.

No point saying he has my business from now on and for a long time to come.
The bonus in this...they have a super product that really works well.

My grateful wooded nickel.
Old 27th March 2009
Senior Chief Harley Engineer 1st Class

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, they have been great to deal with. Also, I am active military and they gave me a discount for my service and, as you said, they are very helpful to get her dialed in.