The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
texrex (62), jjluvstoride (49), njstoehr (38), tacho75xlh (35), 80ironhead80 (25)
Foxcreek Leather
Progressive Suspension
Lowbrow Customs
Figure Machine

Foxcreek Leather

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2012
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200 XLC
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: Suzuki GS 750 L
Other Motorcycle Year: 81
thatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud ofthatbikerguy has much to be proud of

... this week sucked! I want a do over!!!! Rant/ vent ovah!
Old 23rd June 2012
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883
Sportster/Buell Year: 1995
tmurphyh is an unknown quantity at this point

sportster,dyna, and softail service procedures
Old 23rd June 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X
Sportster/Buell Year: 2012
lucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
Non-denominational amen! A bunch of guys running up and down an oversized field, making no progress all, only to end with a 0-0 score is not a sport. It's a waste of time.
No, only real sport is cricket. 5 day long games and still a draw.
Old 23rd June 2012
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200X
lucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to beholdlucifer_mr2 is a splendid one to behold

Not Friday any more, but some I ride with on occasion learnt something today. Be careful when you say something dumb about how easy it is to pick homosexual men out by the way they speak. One my friends is gay and he was sitting across from him at the table.

Had a good laugh about it.
Old 28th June 2012
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1250
Sportster/Buell Year: '02
Phillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant futurePhillober has a brilliant future

I learned a 50 pilot jet is waaaay too fat

Phillin it with tapatalk

Old 28th June 2012
Boat Drinks

Sportster/Buell Model: sportsterR
Sportster/Buell Year: 2105
Other Motorcycle Model: 82 1000sz katana
Other Motorcycle Year: abov
Ireeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond reputeIreeman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillober View Post

Phillin it with tapatalk
and you are 24 hours early...hoser.

Do we have to do this again..Monday..Tuesday..Wednesday... Thursday, then Friday.

Remember what i told you as a devise..Most Times We Think Food.

I am sorry folks, forgive him he just graduated..not his fault.
Old 28th June 2012
Whitworth Products

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
Other Motorcycle Model: 5 bikes and 1 quad
wedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond reputewedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillober View Post

Phillin it with tapatalk
Heck, we coulda told you that on Tuesday.

Whitworth Fork Brace: http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/m...outme&simple=1

Old 29th June 2012
Savant?

Sportster/Buell Model: rigid 88" highly modified
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Sportster/Buell Model #2: iforgot
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 80's
Other Motorcycle Model: crs
Other Motorcycle Year: 80's
wilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to beholdwilbur is a splendid one to behold

I learned it's not Friday the 13th again!!
I also learned I'll be spending the next few days in Houston, TX on business.
Old 29th June 2012
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL883N
Loner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud ofLoner has much to be proud of

I learned I get to pick up my bike on Friday after waiting for four weeks for a back ordered part.
So if anyone needs I be somewhere between Wrightwod,Big Bear and Temecula and maybe Oak Glen for good measure.
Old 29th June 2012
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: Sportster 1200cc
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
redi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud ofredi2ride has much to be proud of

comforting a friend who has suffered through a suicide is confusing and difficult. One can only cry with them.