The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Superbrace  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
patc, Camera108 (61), pbudrovic (59), gene04 (57), guvnor (50), jrogers329 (44), ksoggs (39), dmurphy68 (37)
Biltwell
Figure Machine
Foxcreek Leather
Energy One Clutches

DK Customs

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2008
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: Nightster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
WestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enoughWestCoastNightster will become famous soon enough
Default Pics of my completed art project

Hey guys,
I posted a thread a while back showing some pics of my art project "Earth On Hell" unfinished. Some of you guys wanted me to post some updated pics. Here's the completed project, painted and all. I just showed it at a gallery in the art district of downtown LA for the past month. Brought it home yesterday. I ended up painting it in a metal type finish. I used all sorts of materials, metal fabrication, sculpture and so forth on the project.

The painting process was one hell of a pain in the ass. I used varnish, acrylic, oil, airbrush, spray paint, primer and several other mediums to get the finish the way i wanted it. A really cool thing about me showing it at the gallery was that the curator/owner of the gallery priced it at $10,500! Bananas indeed. I'm currently working on a 7 foot by 4 foot piece, with a theme of dead Greek Gods called "False Prophets". Let me know what you guys think .

Roland Sands Mini Apes
Peformance Machine Grips
Stage1/Download
21" wheel
Old 28th October 2008
Master Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200N-Traded :(
Sportster/Buell Year: 2007
Other Motorcycle Model: Harley Fat Bob
Other Motorcycle Year: 09
el jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really niceel jinete fantasma is just really nice

Woah... very cool. If that piece had a soundtrack, I think it would be by Rammstein.
Old 28th October 2008
Greasemonkey

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2005
SmokeyDrifter is on a distinguished roadSmokeyDrifter is on a distinguished roadSmokeyDrifter is on a distinguished road

That's really something, man. Congrats on your success. How many hours would you estimate that spent on that? I'm a big fan of attention to detail. It seems you are too.
Old 28th October 2008
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: xlh883 Hugger
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
Other Motorcycle Model: Springer Classic
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
srrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of lightsrrice40 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that was freakin' Awesome, A real Talent for sure. kinda like a Techno Dante's inferno.
Ol' Cowboy Stephen of the Death Cats MC
Old 28th October 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Gone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this pointGone is an unknown quantity at this point

nice work, look cool
Know Thy Hog

Old 29th October 2008
Senior Chief Master Mechanic 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH883-1200 Ol Black Mare
Sportster/Buell Year: 1990
Sportster/Buell Model #2: Yam. XS650 "Angry Hornet"
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 1979
Other Motorcycle Model: Yam. XS650 "Bug Killer"
Other Motorcycle Year: 1976
DogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really niceDogBunny is just really nice

Excellent.
Old 29th October 2008
Senior Chief Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: 1200c
Sportster/Buell Year: 2006
Other Motorcycle Model: FXD Dyna
Other Motorcycle Year: 2009
humpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura abouthumpbackbob has a spectacular aura about

You are one disturbed MoFo. It is brilliant by the way.
Old 29th October 2008
Master Mechanic

Malicious44 has disabled reputation

i like the walrus. seriously, that is some bad ass art. i'd buy it, no wait, i wouldn't cause i'm broke....and that would be WAAAAY out of my price range. so, i'd wish i could buy it. hmmm...
Old 29th October 2008
Chief Know It All

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 883R
Sportster/Buell Year: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: 1987 Yamaha YSR50
kilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the roughkilroykarr is a jewel in the rough

bad ass man, how long that take you to build?
Old 29th October 2008
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlc 1200 sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
daggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to all

holly molly man that is intrakit as hell, i really like it, a little to dark for my mantle piece but still really cool