The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Lowbrow Customs  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > OFF TOPIC > Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Human Relationships - Marriage, Dating, the Single Life This is where you can discuss human relations topicsthat are important to you. Please keep the discussion intelligent and remember EVERYONE has their own opinion.

DO NOT LET YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE BLEED INTO THE OPEN FORUMS!!!

Members Birthdays
hdbabe49 (65), gene405 (58), hongkong076 (44), whispanic (34)
Figure Machine
Motor Stage
Energy One Clutches
Superbrace

Biltwell

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th November 2008
Senior Master Custom Bike Builder

Takingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of light
Default A new Harvard medical study of sex among married couples.....

It has been determined,

The most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.

=
Old 4th November 2008
Senior Master Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: roadking classic
Sportster/Buell Year: 01
bud095 has disabled reputation

how true!
Old 5th November 2008
Biker

Sportster/Buell Model: 883 XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1994
Other Motorcycle Model: Kawi 1500 Nomad
Other Motorcycle Year: 2005
shortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
It has been determined,

The most used sexual position for married couples is a doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.

=
Good one...however I must be the exception. Not like that at my house
Old 5th November 2008
XL FORUM TEAM MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: xl1218rr turbo
Sportster/Buell Year: 1993
rottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond reputerottenralph has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it were not true but unfortunately it is. If you are a guy considering marriage, don't. get a new bike, several girlfriends and a life and you will be fine.

Shortcake, you are one of few. Life was great before kids.
Spoiled but definitely not rotten. Started life as a black 1993, 1200 Now-1218, Home ported 2009 FI heads, Andrews N6 cams, Dyna2Ki, JMC aluminum swingarm, Chainsikle custom mid forward controls, GBC inverted front end, 3 degree wide-glide trees and 5 degree raked cups. 18x3.5 fatspoke rear with 150/60 and 21x3.5 with 120/70.
Old 5th November 2008
Senior Chief Know It All 1st Class

Sportster/Buell Model: XL1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 05
scottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the roughscottgearman is a jewel in the rough

I've been married 24 years and have sex almost every day.......no, wait a second, does it count if I'm the only person in the room?

Old 5th November 2008
Biker

shortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished roadshortcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenralph View Post
I wish it were not true but unfortunately it is. If you are a guy considering marriage, don't. get a new bike, several girlfriends and a life and you will be fine.

Shortcake, you are one of few. Life was great before kids.
I know I am one of the few...few of many things. I am not your sterotype female and most females don't even like me because of it. I am blunt, honest and perfer to hang out with the guys. After being married a long time and 2 boys later...we still got it going on...
Old 5th November 2008
Biker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottgearman View Post
I've been married 24 years and have sex almost every day.......no, wait a second, does it count if I'm the only person in the room?
Toooo funny...good one.
Old 5th November 2008

Takingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of lightTakingabreak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottgearman View Post
Oh, I see, your into S&M.

She sleeps wile you master........
Old 5th November 2008

XLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the roughXLFREAK is a jewel in the rough

All you single guys - take it from a married guy of 18 years.....I've had sex probably 18 times in the last 18 years.......STAY SINGLE GUYS! Buy a new bike and have your way with "her" instead.
Old 5th November 2008
Harley Engineer

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH 1200
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
wade1171 is on a distinguished roadwade1171 is on a distinguished roadwade1171 is on a distinguished roadwade1171 is on a distinguished road

I have only been married a little over 4 years and not a day goes by where I don't wish I was still single. Life was so much easier then and drama free. ah the good old days!
Know Thy Hog