The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum Energy One Clutches  

Go Back   The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum > GENERAL AREA > Off-Topic/General Discussion
XLF Gallery XLF Classifieds XLF Blogs XLF Shout XLF Arcade XLF Disclaimer/Privacy Statement/Terms Of Use

Off-Topic/General Discussion Here is you can submit non-Sportster related topics. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION PLEASE.

Members Birthdays
spatial.hd, cress (56), tomheck2112 (47), Marks98Sporty (47), hdsportster71 (43), jmhurt (36), Tros (30)
S&S Cycle
Licks Cycles
Lickscycles
Motor Stage

Sky Smith Insurance

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th December 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: XLCH
Sportster/Buell Year: 2001
sportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Show Us Your Christmas Lights.

Here's mine. The porch is from the place I rent in town and the other two are from the place out of town.

It was really foggy the night I took these pictures......you can kind of see it.....sorta. There's a big huge pine tree right there behind the hitching rack......but it's fogged out in the picture.

Power Pole......useful for something...........

Last edited by sportyblue; 4th December 2008 at 05:31..
Old 4th December 2008
OzChick

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200N
Sportster/Buell Year: 08
Other Motorcycle Model: Trumpy
sportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond reputesportytrace has a reputation beyond repute

Here are mine...
Old 4th December 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

sportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond reputesportyblue has a reputation beyond repute

Trace.........those look great. The front one's look almost just like huge candy canes ( that was probably your intent ). Is that a cat face ? Seems like I should know it !
Old 4th December 2008
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
dragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of light

tangled mess look familiar.....??..

aka - Ol' Headbanger of the Popes of Hell MC
Old 4th December 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Sportster/Buell Model: FXRS-SP
Sportster/Buell Year: 86
Other Motorcycle Model: wla flathead45
Other Motorcycle Year: 1945
flathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant futureflathead45 has a brilliant future

thank god for darwin
Know Thy Hog

Old 4th December 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead45 View Post
You gonna put those up or just plug'em in as is.........and set them outside somewhere............:roflblac k BTW I like that box.....it looks old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon62 View Post
tangled mess look familiar.....??..

OMG yes. Good luck and have fun with that mess .
Old 4th December 2008
Senior Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: xlc 1200 sportster
Sportster/Buell Year: 2004
daggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to alldaggar rider is a name known to all

great idea for a thread, mine arn't up yet but i will post when they are
Old 4th December 2008
Custom Bike Builder

Sportster/Buell Model: XLH
Sportster/Buell Year: 1968
Sportster/Buell Model #2: XLC
Sportster/Buell Year #2: 2003
Other Motorcycle Model: FXSTD
Other Motorcycle Year: 2003
superwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of lightsuperwarden is a glorious beacon of light

Here's mine.....

Yep pretty ain't they
Old 4th December 2008
XL FORUM LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggar rider View Post
great idea for a thread, mine arn't up yet but i will post when they are
Alrighty.........lookin' forward to it. BTW, this thread was actually Brad's idea that he shared.
Quote:
Hey Debbra, Why not start a Show Us Your Christmas Lights thread since you were the first. (excluding those that keep 'em up all year long)
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwarden View Post
Here's mine.....

Yep pretty ain't they
OMG.........You got those new invisible one's they've been advertising.......I wondered how they were gonna look. They look fantastic.....................

Last edited by sportyblue; 4th December 2008 at 19:48..
Old 4th December 2008
Flat Track Champion

Sportster/Buell Model: XL 1200C
Sportster/Buell Year: 1997
dragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of lightdragon62 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyblue View Post
Alrighty.........lookin' forward to it. BTW, this thread was actually Brad's idea that he shared.

OMG.........You got those new invisible one's they've been advertising.......I wondered how they were gonna look. They look fantastic.....................
those are the ones with the lifetime bulbs.....
Know Thy Hog